4 replies to this topic

#1 tesselode

tesselode

• Normal Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:13

qvHxSZI.png

Here's a small tool for partially quantizing notes (moving them closer to the grid, but not all the way). It's similar to nisanmol's iterative quantize tool, but it has more features and it's written for Renoise 3.1. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any feature requests!

Attached Files

• danoise, Ledger, xrxs and 2 others like this

#2 El°HYM

El°HYM

Big Super GrandMasta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Interests:I AM El°HYM

Posted 01 July 2018 - 08:11

looks useful...gotta check this one out, today.

• tesselode likes this

Inside ur Renoise; helping Byte-Smasher putting Cab Sims on ur Master.  :ph34r: 

#3 Raul (ulneiz)

Raul (ulneiz)

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1440 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:52

Thanks thesselode!! It looks magnificent!

I think it is possible to clean before the row in the note-OFF's so that the values of instrument, volume values, etc. are not present together with the note-OFF (example: renose.song().selected_note_column:clear() ).

You can also make the "Amount" value appear on the right side of the slider. Another thing that I usually consider useful is to add two buttons of "Undo" and "Redo". This way you can correct without leaving the mouse.

• El°HYM likes this

:excl: Development of my tools: KangarooX120SamRenderPhraseTouch  |  GT16-Colors (old)

:excl: My API wishlist R3.1 (updated 24 July 2017):

Spoiler

:excl: My Renoise 3.1 wishlist (updated 26 September 2017):

Spoiler

#4 tesselode

tesselode

• Normal Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:56

I think it is possible to clean before the row in the note-OFF's so that the values of instrument, volume values, etc. are not present together with the note-OFF (example: renose.song().selected_note_column:clear() ).

Currently, note off rows only have the information that was originally there. Are you noticing unnecessary column data being left behind in your usage?

• El°HYM likes this

#5 Raul (ulneiz)

Raul (ulneiz)

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1440 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 18:41

Currently, note off rows only have the information that was originally there. Are you noticing unnecessary column data being left behind in your usage?

I mention it to you because the Note OFF does not need that data, nor the value of the instrument, nor the volume value, nor the panning value. Yes the delay value if necessary. But I think it's better to leave the OFF Note clean of all these values.

If you want to keep that data, you may want to add an option to clean the note-OFF. For that, it is best to first clean the entire row and then add the note_value = 120

• El°HYM likes this

:excl: Development of my tools: KangarooX120SamRenderPhraseTouch  |  GT16-Colors (old)

:excl: My API wishlist R3.1 (updated 24 July 2017):

Spoiler

:excl: My Renoise 3.1 wishlist (updated 26 September 2017):

Spoiler