Dual monitors question

Hello All.

I read that users who have more than one monitor can view the sampler, plugins, and MIDI controls in the instrument editor on a second monitor. Is it also possible the other way around, so my 13 inch pc that runs Renoise displays the plugins, and a lager monitor only handles the pattern arrange page. Or will the monitor on the pc always display arrange page ?

-I realise that I properlyshould have posted this questionunder generalquestions… Cant find a way to move it… Sorry

Hello All.

I read that users who have more than one monitor can view the sampler, plugins, and MIDI controls in the instrument editor on a second monitor. Is it also possible the other way around, so my 13 inch pc that runs Renoise displays the plugins, and a lager monitor only handles the pattern arrange page. Or will the monitor on the pc always display arrange page ?

-I realise that I properlyshould have posted this questionunder generalquestions… Cant find a way to move it… Sorry

Renoise has a main window, and another “secondary” window for the instrument editor, which can be detached. Thus, you will have 2 windows, which you can place on 2 monitors as you wish.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.