Photo

Support for pitchbend + modwheel commands at once

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ffx

ffx

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 17:06

If I put the modwheel on the original track and the pitchbend on some additional track, it seems like renoise only will read the modwheel.

Did I something wrong or is it currently not possible? Thanks

Test system: macOS 10.13.4, HFS+. Firewire Audio, i7 4770, 8GB Ram, GTX1050 2GB, 48kHz
GUI Automation RecorderNative DSP Context MenuTuned ShortcutsUnified Value Shift And Transpose | Jump To From Send Modified (Docs) | Quick Template | Nisanmol's Groove Tool FixedThemes

#2 danoise

danoise

Probably More God or Borg Than Human Member

• Renoise Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6942 posts
  • Interests:wildlife + urban trekking

Posted 18 August 2018 - 22:54

That really should just work, no matter if you're using MIDI pattern commands or MIDI Control devices. 

Perhaps you just recorded automation or pattern command somewhere else, and they are overriding the ones you are looking at?

Not sure what you mean by "original track", btw ? 

• ffx likes this

Tracking with Stuff. API wishlist | Soundcloud

#3 ffx

ffx

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:52

I think you are right, works now like it should. Can you move the thread to questions?

Test system: macOS 10.13.4, HFS+. Firewire Audio, i7 4770, 8GB Ram, GTX1050 2GB, 48kHz
GUI Automation RecorderNative DSP Context MenuTuned ShortcutsUnified Value Shift And Transpose | Jump To From Send Modified (Docs) | Quick Template | Nisanmol's Groove Tool FixedThemes