4 replies to this topic

#1 AstroNut

AstroNut

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 13:13

Hi
I have some samples which require tuning, is there an option to resample (re-render) them so they don't have (and need) custom tuning ?
Thanks

#2 ffx

ffx

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 15:24

You will have to render it and then load the rendered sample

Test system: macOS 10.13.4, HFS+. Firewire Audio, i7 4770, 8GB Ram, GTX1050 2GB, 48kHz
GUI Automation RecorderNative DSP Context MenuTuned ShortcutsUnified Value Shift And Transpose | Jump To From Send Modified (Docs) | Quick Template | Nisanmol's Groove Tool FixedThemes

#3 AstroNut

AstroNut

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 15:47

Is there a way to just render sample instead of rendering whole track, cutting sample and saving ? That would be very time consuming.

#4 ffx

ffx

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3442 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 16:31

you can select a range in the pattern and then choose render. It will be placed as a new sample into a new slot.

Test system: macOS 10.13.4, HFS+. Firewire Audio, i7 4770, 8GB Ram, GTX1050 2GB, 48kHz
GUI Automation RecorderNative DSP Context MenuTuned ShortcutsUnified Value Shift And Transpose | Jump To From Send Modified (Docs) | Quick Template | Nisanmol's Groove Tool FixedThemes

#5 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 18:16

yo, if you are tuning the AKWF single cycles its worth it to use Gtune ( download it for free )...With finetune you can get 100% perfect A440

GTUNE :

https://www.gvst.co.uk/gtune.htm

Edited by lettuce, 06 September 2018 - 18:17.