Photo

Ulster Hands-Up music, a new genre from Northern Ireland (explained)

hands up electronic bulletix the blue sky bulletix the blue sky bulletix how does it feel ulster hands up ulster hands up music dance EDM

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DJBulletix

DJBulletix

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:13

ULSTER HANDS-UP MUSIC, a new genre of EDM from Northern Ireland...

Now some of you online young people may think that Ulster Hands-Up music (that is, Hands-Up music purely from Northern Ireland, not Germany) is everything from German Hands Up, Uplifting Trance, Dream Trance and Electro. But actually, Ulster Hands-Up has no associations with these genres at all. Ulster Hands-Up music is completely new, fresh, and different from the now cliché German Hands-Up music.

All the rest of the Hands-Up music I've heard from most Hands-Up producers sound exactly alike, and mine is absolutely different. And rightly so, because Ulster Hands-Up music has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH CASCADA AT ALL.

I'll explain this in further detail if you wish...

Starting with such Ulster Hands-Up pieces like "The Blue Sky", "Scene of Summer," "Send Our Message Out," "The Bagpipe Symphony, and "How Does it Feel? (The Asperger Song)", I (Bulletix, also known as Bert Healy, furthermore known as Elliot Gouldberg) am hastening to explode and completely demolish all the clichéd and worn-out conventions of "Cascada-associated German Hands-Up music", and then drill down into the nature of Hands-Up music itself and construct a new sound and principle of Hands-Up music from scratch.

To do this, I destroy the clichéd techniques of using Cascada-esque "Steam blast" claps, choppy overdriven snare-drum rolls, annoying Hands-Up leads (which are overtly detuned supersaw leads drenched in whitenoise), the distasteful-sounding offbeat closed hi-hats that totally clash with the leadsound melodies, the tendencies to make leadsound melodies that are too choppy and melodically messy and all over the place (sounding like just a jumble of notes that are quite dissonant), the now-vapid chord structure of e.g. Dm - A# - F - C - Dm - A# - F - C, and the stupid subject matters that are limited to love, romance, sex, and dancing and partying in the club, and then I replace all of them with unlimited and highly interesting chord structures, snappy TR-909 snaredrums playing an old "rock & roll" offbeat pattern, true TR-909 open hi hats that fit perfectly with the leadsound melodies, simple and catchy melodies (particularly the leadsound melodies), a whole variety of leadsounds (e.g. Irish Bagpipes, church organs, and even "Fargo" preset on the Yamaha PSR-E403 keyboard), and almost unlimited subject matters.

Now I don't want to be boastful or arrogant in any way; it's just that I probably am destined to be the innovator of this Ulster Hands-Up music. It's the Northern-Irish antithesis of German Hands-Up music. So you EDM lovers may think that Ulster Hands-Up music is the next level of German Hands-Up music, but the truth is that Ulster Hands-Up music is a lot broader, fresher, and more creative than you think it is, without even the slightest taint of association with Cascada, Rob Mayth, Master-Blaster, Manian, and other producers of commercial German Hands-Up music.

Before I end this article, below are two examples of Ulster Hands-Up music. Thank you so much for supporting.

BULLETIX - THE BLUE SKY:

https://soundcloud.c...ix/the-blue-sky

BULLETIX - HOW DOES IT FEEL? (THE ASPERGER SONG)

https://soundcloud.c...ow-does-it-feel

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hands up, electronic, bulletix, the blue sky, bulletix the blue sky, bulletix how does it feel, ulster hands up, ulster hands up music, dance, EDM