Any news for future versions?

Hi !

Sorry to be the one to bring that topic back. Just so you know : i’m very happy with 3.1 and have no probleme with it…

but still I’m curious. How are thing’s going with renoise ? Can you make plans for future versions… or is it not quite possible yet ?

2 Likes

oh, you now started something that was currently dormant in the spirit this forum

it will be very upset that it has to wake up once again for a while or 2

prepare well dudes and dudettes, this thread will become:

for the next ever

1 Like

:panic: :ph34r:

The arrival of a speculation thread would suggest that there’s at least 1 year until the next version. But that’s me speculating.

giphy.gif

1 Like

^^^

So next Renoise will become a 3D experience? And include abrand newLuapopcorn machine?? Is that what you’re saying Rpnz?

IS IT?!?

Next renoise will feature a left handed version with all windows horizontally reversed

“Holy shit check the backstage! Will make an official announcement later.” -Guest_taktic_*

renoise%20pepe.png

No, sorry. Hope you like the sample browser

No, sorry. Hope you like the sample browser

But seriously… just a bug fix wouldn’t be too much too ask for this year imho.

But seriously… just a bug fix wouldn’t be too much too ask for this year imho.

And what, I wonder, does your humble opinion have to do with the lives, responsibilities and priorities of the Renosie dev team?

Oh right, nothing. I has nothing at all to do with it.

1 Like

B E G I N P O L A R I Z A T I O N S E Q U I N S

It will have integrated E-Mail client - as it already can have integrated IRC client. Eventually Renoise will become fully functional Linux desktop environment - ala Gnome or Lxde. :w00t:

1 Like

And what, I wonder, does your humble opinion have to do with the lives, responsibilities and priorities of the Renosie dev team?

Oh right, nothing. I has nothing at all to do with it.

Nope. Nothing. That’s why i t’s a humble opinion.

Surely some member of the Renoise Team will be so kind to answer here when he knows the existence of this forum.It does not hurt to be informed…

1 Like

audio tracks …audioooo tracksss its not that hard

Isnt that frog thing something to do with angry hillbillies?

Renoise 3.5 will have these updates:
01- Samples can be stretched\reversed\edited inside the matrix\pattern viewer [vertically, for sure].
02- Vertical graphical automation control inside the matrix\pattern viewer [intigrated show-hide option]
03- Freeze track function will be finally available + ability to edit the freezed WAV file in sample editor
04- The 1st Renoise built-in synth : Rephase [3 osc + sub + fm + wavetable + analog\digital filter + spectral filter… etc]
05- Focus mode in Matrix [detailed editing of one cell + auto solo= this function will mute the rest of cells while editing the selected one]
06- Export selected multipatterns\cells to WAV [export pattern to sliced sample function]
07- The 1st Renoise built-in drummachine : Requake [kick - snare - clap - hat designers + sequence with pattern selector]
08- Receive midi from another instrument inside\outside Renoise[example : channel one 1-synth vst > plays and at the same time sends notes to another instrument].
09- Extract groove from rhythm function.
10- Pro and Pro complex warping protocols for samples.

11- Multi project editing [an ability to copy\past\move patterns or instruments and samples from one project to another in one session].
12- Save pattern settings as a template or quick recall variant [channel settings + fx + volume …etc].

13- Phrase <> pattern swap mode.

14- Autoseek playback for midi notes + instrumental channels
15- Quick recall templated patterns [for example : an 4/4 kick drum pattern can be recalled in one click with its samples and settings]
16- Individual pattern length function
17- Individual groove settings

Reason-35.jpg

Or i can just dream …@_@

2 Likes