lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:48

Starlight rainbow bend over corners

Shouts out to Kapcha - feng lei crew

Big up X-mu ( ostrich hybrid collective )

Custodian of the light

fertile zone, phototropic biofilm

Props to sungold - lord of the mountain

Shouts out Wolf mullet

Kingdom of the ants

Ministry of the fourth prothesis

Inside of a cube

years of wandering

Big up Pention - region chief

Shouts out Jambler - Ghost of wing on house

props to vegeterror

henceforth obliged, end of time known to man

sky mechanical fish god

Big up Ramp parker, big up Blanksted - aquamarine crew

#3 TheBellows

TheBellows

Guruh Motha Fakka is Levitating and Knows Everything About Renoise Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2570 posts
  • Interests:Jepp

Posted 25 September 2018 - 07:14

l1b1dSg.jpg

Edited by TheBellows, 25 September 2018 - 07:15.

#4 4Tey

4Tey

Big Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:23

WTF are we talking about?

Now you know TB just one of the things I was talking about.  Pointless posts.

• TheBellows likes this

#5 hmā

hmā

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:10

Finally a poet I can`t relate to

• TheBellows and 4Tey like this

#6 TheBellows

TheBellows

• Normal Members
  • 2570 posts
  • Interests:Jepp

Posted 25 September 2018 - 13:56

Now you know TB just one of the things I was talking about.  Pointless posts.

Maybe we need a stricter moderator here?
4Tey for mod anyone?
  • ffx and 4Tey like this

#7 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts
  • Interests:Buddha

Posted 25 September 2018 - 14:54

Maybe you'd like to explain what kind of thing makes you see such images as you try to describe here. It sounds like stuff to not make one feel ok, or way too much ok... As you post stuff here, it might have a reason? Is it some kind of philosophical poetry from the subconscious? Or a way to make psychotic states conscious to be able to handle them in a better way? I am psychotic, and know writing out stuff and sharing it can help a little, or even a lot, in not having to believe in it all the time.

#8 4Tey

4Tey

Big Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 15:04

Maybe we need a stricter moderator here?

I often think about what would happen to this forum if we had the ability to delete each others posts/topics TB, or maybe at least be flagged in some way to be reviewed by an 'impartial moderator'.

Trouble is with this thread (for one example) is that there is no context.  There is no substantial reason for it (even in off-topic).  If I posted just the opening of say Longfellow in a blank 'off topic':

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
   Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
   And things are not what they seem.

(I'm not a fan of poetry btw) but I'm sure it is artistic genius, it looks like spam if I just posted that.  I didn't even start it off with 'Oh, btw, I read this verse from Longfellow today...what do you think?' or 'I was writing my own poem today...what do you think?'  Maybe I'm 'closed-minded', but to me if there is no context (or anything/any question) then you can treat the result as spam/trolling/noise wasting space on a server.

• ffx likes this

#9 ffx

ffx

Composes without Wires burns Directly from Brain to DVD that is already in Store Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3490 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 15:33

4tey for president  :drummer:

• 4Tey and Joey Badass like this

Test system: macOS 10.13.4, HFS+. Firewire Audio, i7 4770, 8GB Ram, GTX1050 2GB, 48kHz
GUI Automation RecorderNative DSP Context MenuTuned ShortcutsUnified Value Shift And Transpose | Jump To From Send Modified (Docs) | Quick Template | Nisanmol's Groove Tool FixedThemes

#10 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 20:20

Just regard it as art as long as it does not hurt people and is not declared as another thing by the author. This is an art(ists) forum after all. Please only try to promote rules that are really nessecary... We all post strange stuff at times, don't we, and if we do not, it should be strange enough that we have a lack of such things in us...

• ffx, Paul Buck and Joey Badass like this

#11 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 01:06

Hypersonic wave riddle,

Ol' sea barnacle finger,

foam commander,

squirrel in the attic,

Big up flint smoke - sharpening crew

shrine chamber,

operational practises,

demon of the western provinces,

high visibility lexical density,

Shout out interloper - stockpile team

time weary sky conspiracy,

"I'll be remember!"

temporal disturbance,

tit for tat, flibberty jibberty

Big up shilly shallying crew, shouts out to kochina

directed panspermia,

anomalous lifeform,

final showdown motarcade,

These are the things pharoe thinks about once

shouts out faithful witness

big up zenith

Everliving hydrosmith!

Refined in fire!!

#12 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 15:13

This somehow doesn't seem profane? In case it overwhelms you, take care not to seek help at places where they use conventional medication by force or discipline, it is very bad for the brain. Rather seek some hippies or the like who can watch for you, they will steal your money for pot but its ok. Just stay clear of spiritual cult people which will try to not only steal your money but even more. I know these states, I seem to have caught several of such foul seeds inside fighting each other in circles since many years, developing the whole shit into total chaos. And I know the medication, now for many years, it only works by half & I forget everything that I don't immediately write down, and get more dulled out every day.

#13 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 18:20

In the end,

From the lazer torch it comes,

satellite troll,

big money,

lo mentality,

over and out.

Cannot sophisticate,

observer bias,

attention seeking,

jealousy in the hierarchy,

lacking knowledge of self,

Whether heroes or cowards,

be not or are indeed one and the same,

from within the dwellings,

creation of needs,

leave the meadows fallow,

though the rivers be turbid,

Aye, Icy torrents in the telling stone,

High altitude orchestrion,

Snow cave of the short faced bear,

Lord Reishi and the packrat midden,

Magpie special advantage,

Morning light epiphenomenon

dance of change and impermanence

Aye, big shout out to B-Tak - supreme court of myopic focus

Chunk by chunk, Moonbuck banang,

extra sombrero, uncorked perm,

Cash getaway, digital subscriber,

close to (something)

Space telescope get it correctly,

piegeons sleeping on the roof.

props and shouts greensleef of the 26 lords..

shouts to psythoven - hoofclod encirclement crew

bubble memory acknowledge ashmelon

asakura sohei acknowledge organic units crew

he who seeks victory loses to the fear of defeat.

radioluminescence.

Towers of hanoi

biotech ganymede

non executive antihypothesis

shouts loco jambo

shouts out to herman li,

ontological connotations,

the taste is bitter,

QAPLA!!

#14 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:28

Watch out for the annoying gaslighting problem...

Probably it comes from U.K bogan football thug midlife crisis.

( U.K bogan football thug may or may not include u.k police, psychiatry or politician )..

You know how it is in the u.k.

Gaslighting

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

gas +‎ light. The verb sense derives from the 1938 stage play Gas Light, in which a husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment.

#15 4Tey

4Tey

Big Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:36

Watch out for the annoying gaslighting problem...

Thank you.  Renoised should read this thread.

• Joey Badass likes this

#16 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 22:24

Shouldn't be mentioning gaslighting in moaning ways, without mentioning some kind of antidote, already be cosidered part of gaslighting by itself? I mean for one part, one cannot be deluded by other things than one already knows about, or is being pointed to. Gaslighting itself may be very confusing, but knowing about it can make one see it where it in reality isn't present, or escalate the confusion into acts of loss of control.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a person being "insane". I think there's always the "person", of varying awareness vs blindness, and often additional types of paranoia of varying qualities. Paranoia is pure interpretation, sick paranoia is forcing the mind into such interpretation. Every human is like that I think, just with many shades and emphasises of what is possible. Oldschool psychatrists treating paranoid people like they're "broken" only impair those persons' self esteem in bad ways. While they should imho rather try to nourish it by declaring the mind as temporarily and partially polluted rather than broken - helping people to overstand their problems in proper ways, enabling them to let go of the unhealthy things they have to endure.

It is not to be taken lightly, getting lost in paranoia while awareness is blinded can mean severe suffering and danger to oneself or other people. Questioning paranoia in conscious ways, trying to see it on an additional layer/level whenever possible or nessecary, can help...as well as using awareness, common sense and proper reasoning to reevalute any circumstances that seem odd and strangely forcing - within the light of what can be truly known by oneself (and only by that), and what might be appended phantasms by some kind of fiction in unhealthy ways. Together with the ability to drop oneself back into the situation like a blank sheet of paper again and again, until the worries are overstood properly.

Spiritually "Enlightened" people often describe their state like a strong realisation of that effect - as "living in the moment", which might have to do with them having managed to blow up their paranoia together with their ego somehow, and thus they are free from it, not having to reason about things all the time anymore. I myself do however find valueing a sane amount of awareness-guided, unobtrusive paranoia, and proper self reference. As well as the wish of keeping myself "as a whole" as well as self sufficient whenever possible. In reality that is not always sustainable, but then again, no state of mind will last forever as the mind is always flowing, ready to be reevaluated at later stages along the road...even when one missed an important branch just to find oneself lost in the wild.

I like such reasoning much better than ridicullously ambiguous poems.

• Joey Badass likes this

#17 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 05:51

I'm talking about actually being stalked and tracked online on every site you go to ever with weird far right commenters from fucking 4chan using wayback machine to record everything you have written even if deleted later and lurking all day recording log in times, ip addresses etc. Sending threatening private messages about jews, muslims, africans, east asians and so on...

The way they act is much like corrupt police and psychiatry working together. Systematic, structured harassment. Perhaps they are paid by politicians or people connected to large businesses anyway. Nuclear power companies, medical research companies, pharmaceutical companies, oil companies etc. Maybe some of it is american ICE and police online.

Then there is the full on targetting which has happened to some people working in embassies, consulates etc.

That is actually satellite tracking and facial recognition camera network, bank card, phone, everything, plus audio beam weapon to burst their eardrums, give brain damage and drive them mad, to discredit them, have them sectioned and locked up or to extract information through repetitive brainwashing followed by interrogation. Then there is the old school 'street theatre' etc.

much like renoised and encryptedmind plus so much more.

It happens if someone says publicly that they want the human right to privacy or that someone in particular is corrupt or deceitful...it pisses off corrupt people who want to take away privacy basically. Funnily enough, if you are like the U.K football thug goons and shout publicly 'I want actual fascist dictatorship', they will chill out and give you tv interviews and have police protecting you.

As a separate example, if you invented a solar panel that was so efficient it could replace power stations, you could very well have 'power station company' goons following you around and paying other 'money minded thugs' to fuck with you.

There is an extra level of fuckery which comes from human experimentation done by american psychiatrists as with MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE and so on...

Then there are the MKULTRAs of other countries...the level of fuckery is rising.

Wouldnt surprise me if they had a 'satellite cancer ray'...If someone says something problematic like 'dont want to go to war to protect dickhead businessmen' they can just flip a switch and target you with x-ray give you cancer.

If you said that in 1990, people could just laugh it off as sci-fi fantasy, but now is 2018. Such technologies exist,

Edited by lettuce, 30 September 2018 - 06:43.

• Joey Badass likes this

#18 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 22:00

There are so obviously brainwashing weapons being used on populations in recent years as a way to aggrivate people and feed them propaganda in the build up to war ( or even as a way to create terrorism in a resource rich area, providing an excuse for military action in the area ).

Subliminal messages could be all over the place online (online video and audio is not regulated). Subliminal messaging may use 'pulsing' ( or something along those lines ) to get images into peoples subconscious minds, dream states and long term memory. Meme-like flashcards which encourage violence, racism or division of some kind but also short CGI animations which are also designed to encourage violence, racism or fear. 'Test cards' with simple geometric shapes, crosses, stars, QR code, barcodes.

There are also directed audio weapons which can be used in psychological warfare or even for advertising purposes.

Actually, directed audio is quite an old technology ( see link below ). Directed audio devices can be handheld or aimed at people from a satellite.

https://en.wikipedia...from_ultrasound

( "Sound from ultrasound is the name given here to the generation of audible sound from modulated ultrasound without using an active receiver. This happens when the modulated ultrasound passes through a nonlinear medium which acts, intentionally or unintentionally, as a demodulator.")

Some of the more advaned versions which use a type of 'silent audio' that can not be picked up using a microphone may rely on wifi signals and require the targetted person to be near a place with wifi routers, mobile communications masts or smartphone handsets. They may also rely on the person having been given a food or injection, gas, drink or pill containing a material that can be excited with wifi signals. If a person is not near a wifi signal, like out in a countryside area, it would be necessary to either use a satellite targetting system or to have people with smartphones ( or a satellite-phone like device ) on them, moving around close to the targetted person...within a few hundred meters.

I watched a couple of documentaries about targetted individuals and I really think it is not bullshit at all.

They all have one thing in common. They all came into contact with psychiatry at some point or made a public statement which was unfavourable to people or companies with power and influence. They were all being told they were shizophrenic but they all also claimed that there was no way it could possibly be  hallucinations for a number of reasons. The 'halucinations' had vocabulary the targetted individual did not have and did not understand was one example.

The 'hallucinations' were structured like a police interrogation, the 'hallucinations' used terminology only used in psychiatry or the police force.

Some of the targetted individuals were saying that when they were in remote areas the directed audio could not aim that well, that it was 'scanning' and couldnt keep up with fast movements etc. That would indicate that it can be directed from a satellite in remote areas. In a city it can be directed extremely accurately, tracking people with credit card or phone or camera network.

The whole point of psychiatry is to study the living human brain which means they must use human experimentation to collect data.

If the phenomenon of people being purposefully targetted and brainwahsed by psychiatrists is taken to be true it would probably involve small particles in the pills they force people to take which get lodged inside neurons or at the synapses. Those particles could provide a kind of functional MRI in the presence of wifi signals. That is, the particles would interfere with wifi signals and brain activity, and that interference could be recorded and interpreted.

The particles may be radioactive as most of the pills people are forced to take are said to have a 'half life'.

To use this kind of weaponry on the whole population, these kinds of particles could be added into supermarket foods. The wifi signals are now everywhere, so in theory if someone was thought to be suspicious they could get a functional MRI from that persons brain.

If they needed to interrogate someone without declaring a formal investigation they could use directed audio and observe the response to questioning in the brain using the functional MRI.

It could even be used to monitor 'workplace stress levels' and things of that nature.

It would be the ultimate fascist dystopian nightmare. A society in which all privacy is completely taken away with everything including thought itself being monitored and manipulated constantly. A high tech city in which people are not in control of their own minds and are forced to obey as 'automatons'. The population would beleive that they are thinking for themselves, but in reality every memory and thought would be drawn from suggestions in the brainwashing. Big businesses would probably try to introduce it as 'augmented reality', or 'a fast education program' or 'therapy'. It would influence decisions made by jury members, judges, politicians, everyone. It would change election results, create terrorists, start wars etc.

Its obvious members of government and military are known to lie constantly and use anything they can which can give them an advantage.

Why wouldnt they use this kind of technology if it was available to them? They are not exactly guided by 'moral principles', but their decision making is guided by the aquisition of profit and power.

If you had talked to a person in the 1950s about an MRI machine, they would all say you were crazy, but that technology is real.

If you described laptop computers to people in the 1930s they would have all said its crazy and delusional.

There are new technologies which can control the human mind.

Edited by lettuce, 30 September 2018 - 22:15.

#19 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 22:20

Write fictional books about that stuff, it might one day inspire people like Orwell did and already does. People will love it instead of running away from like they would from pure theories, and the vision and your stance on it will not be lost this way. You will also see soon, that "casting the demons" into such matter can free the mind bit by bit.

• Paul Buck likes this

#20 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 22:55

Maybe you are right it could be made into a novel or fiction such as a screenplay.

You said earlier that you had experienced psychosis after coming into contact with a psychiatrist.

Is it abstract gibberish stuff or just paranoia or what?

Some of these people who are saying they are targetted have reported statements along the lines of :

"You have heroin in your apartment dont you? Where is it? Who did you buy it from? You bought it from [someone] didnt you?"

( targetted person had never used heroin )

"When you left the country, you went to northern iraq didnt you? There is a person who was in northern iraq who says he met you there. You know that person dont you?"

( targetted person had never been to iraq )

"You are involved in a terror network arent you? Your codeword is [some random word]  isnt it?"

"Looking at my records I can see that you know [some person], what is your relationship with them? How do you know them?"

"You are a communist arent you? You are invoved in a communist plot arent you? You were involved in rioting werent you?"

This kind of sytematic interrogation could never be a hallucination.

You would expect hallucinations to be abstract like dreams.

Instead people are reporting directly saying "a policeman is interrogating me accusing me of terror and drugs offences, insisting that I am part of a communist terror network"...that kind of thing cant be hallucinations.

#21 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 00:02

You are totally right, psychosis is seldom mindless gibberish. That isn't even the case with hard brain damage, there most probably will only be things (capabilities or experiences) removed or added, which by themself still would "make sense" in some way or another! I also think the brain might be of a different nature than our technology, more stable and robust in operation, not like a jpeg where you hack some bytes and it would become broken noise. Psychosis is more like - dreamlike states augmenting or blocking the normal consciousnes. Strange soulless voices of many kinds, additional thoughts and irrational beliefs while your ability to reflect it is weakened at the same time. Thought becomes narrow, and the borders between consideration, contemplation, and stubborn belief can become fluid. Random occasions of drug like hallucinations, but like in a more sober state, or experiences like communicating with spiritual beings, feel totally wired, like controlled from external, have strong religious experiences and vision, etc. I believe people who wrote the Bible, or Buddha, they did not lie - they were just trying to describe what they were experiencing. It is like kind of like bad trips on LSD or Mescaline. The real bad side is it can make you belief strange things, also dangerous things about people who will have no clue what you are about when you account to it. There will almost always be kind of "islands of clarity" within the experiences, where the psychotic individual will come back to sanity for a while, being able to reflect the state or just forget it for a short while. I well...only came into contact with psychiatrists when my head exploded badly many years ago. Treatment is medication that in high dosage will dull out the mind, make you very depressive and weaken the experiences or even totally stop it, but it seems it is not always effective. It is also very unhealthy stuff, damaging the brain on the long run.

There are alternative concepts like Soteria, Windhorse etc. who seek to aid people get through their trips in a guided way and with minimal medication. Average to large (intoxicating) cannabis dosage (or other drugs and also alcohol, but each in different ways) might let sick stuff bloom up, while constant THC microdosing and especially pure CBD in high dose can weaken the experience and make it easier to handle. It is said potheads often get psychotic, and can recover by stopping to smoke hardcore.

If you wish to learn what is possible, read psychosis accounts from people on the net. Or alternatively reports from people using dissociative drugs like DMT or PCP, but still those are different states. There seem to be different levels of what is possible to experience. The experieces follow similar form, though they incorporate your personal knowledge - like 500 year ago people would rant about witches (and burn innocent), nowadays the talk is about aliens or chip in the head, what you describe might be the next lvl. I've just had a real hard trip about magical plots etc., but it is currently fading. All the interrogation stuff etc. is classical psychosis stuff, it can confront you with anything you know about and what is possible with phantasy. I could imagine that people might try to use similar forms of experiences on people to fuk with them badly or trigger psychotic states, but I think it is for real that the human mind can also produce it without any tech involved an all by itself. Research what happens to humans if deprived from sensory input for extended periods, and it has always been like that and is most probably also the case for most animals.

Psychosis also shows you deeply all your fears and will confront you with them. Even the silliest, or ones that you not have known about yet. That is maybe where soteria people etc. try to lever the mind back, by conquering the fears, you might gradually conquer the delusions.

I do not believe people are being driven crazy with tech into fake psychosis, but who knows. If the brain was understood well enough, robotics would already be on much higher level, and it is easier to build a robot to deal with stuff instead of trying to drive organic beings into it artificially. Or just bribe some spineless thug. I do agree however on your idea of media manipulation, in that it seems a cultural thing going on worldwide driving people into images of hard competition and ego-dominated states of minds. I take it as a symptom of over-population that was failed to be dealt with for too long for whatever reason. Sad stuff.

And yes a strong psychosis is just about the worst mindfuck one could ever imagine. The sort of stuff that bad guys only dare to dream about to be capable themselves, but could never be attained by human capabilities. Yet still, unlike those would, it will strangely always leave some room and chances for yourself to try to handle it and maintain yourself. It either destroys you, or makes you something beyond any understanding that you had before the experience.

Take care for yourself if you think you experience such states. Best thing to do to recover, is keep all stress and sorrow as far away as possible while it is burning, stay away from the things that were exciting your states for a while, live healthy with physical work or excercise, be in protected, safe and easy environment, have people to talk to and who watch for you, sleep enough or even more then nessicary, use sleeping medication if you can't properly sleep. Some people also just regard their psychotic experiences as kind of spiritual experiences or awakenings, and the suffering is just part of overcoming it in a later stage. Also take note that psychotic people who are weak in managing their state might be regarded as easy victims for certain people, for whatever purposes. So rather the other way round than you thing, not psychosis to control people, but rather, trying to wire up and abuse people who are already psychotic.

#22 Paul Buck

Paul Buck

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 00:49

Please read Phillip K. Dick.

1.) VALIS
2.) The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
3.) Ubik
4.) Everything else he wrote.

Many themes... oh so many themes.

#23 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:09

That was very interesting to read and I will check out those books.

Its weird, some of these targetted individuals have said that the hallucination only occured after coming into contact with psychiatry, some of them said they occured immediately after making a negative comment about members of the government or members of big companies.

They also said that the hallucinations differed greatly from LSD, mushrooms, DMT and whatever psychoactive substance type of hallucinations.

People reported being 'flashed' with images contained within a square border like a computer screen. The images weres said to be clearly displayed and often contained computer animation or clearly defined 'flashcards' or 'test cards'...for example perfectly clear barcodes, QR codes.

Almost like the falshcards were designed to be able to record the response from the visual cortex or from the brain in general.

Things like very simple geometric shapes ( with psychedelic substances hallucinations are more like crazy tunneling complex fractal, organic in nature ).

But targetted people are getting 'flashcards' in sequence. A square, a cross, a triangle, a QR code, a barcode...also old school flashcard from the 70s with cartoon-like imagery, often too simple in nature to be psychoactive substance based hallucinations...a hotdog, a strawberry, a cartoon of people working on machines. Some are supposed to be positive, some are supposed to be negative ( although targetted individuals always say they are all negative, because they dont want their mind raped by stupid psychology test flashcards ). Other falshcards sound like they are straight from 4chan. Racist memes, trying to be funny and failing memes etc...with text along the bottom, directly computer imagery, also low quality CGI animations.

There has also been a wave of crimes in which people who have been targetted start accusing people of witchcraft, paedophelia and so on, eventually attacking them and committing a crime. Here is one example of such an event :

https://www.cosmopol...sophie-lionnet/

Often the criminals in these cases are seen to have one eye more wide open than the other eye with the pupil slightly more dilated.

Also many of them have been in contact with psychiatry 4- 5 years before the crime took place and often have some kind of mark in their forehead ( almost unnoticable marks as with keyhole surgery ).

A lot of targetted individuals also stated that after they came into contact with psychiatrists, they almost immediately started hearing a psychiatrist examining them inside their heads. The details in the accounts of these examinations by interrogation are too systematic and scientific to be hallucinations, and include techniques used only by trained psychiatrists and police in psychiatric evaluations and police interrogations.

I wonder if recently the technology has become available and now tests are underway to weaponize psychology and psychiatry?

One way would be with directed audio from a satellite, along with the ingestion or injection ( maybe even inhalation ) of a material which can be taken up into neurons or stays at the synapses and a high resolution functional MRI recording brain activity by observation of that materials interference with brain activity and Wifi signals ( or telecommunications signals of some kind ). There would also need to be a computer program on the other side which could build up a model of the brain and interpret the brains activity as various different things ( vocalised response, internal vocal response, physical movement, positive, negative response, automatic functions such as heartbeat ect. )

Another way would be actual neuronal transplantation, with 'seeds' being injected into a 'host', eventually driving them mad or changing them irriversibly in some way..( there is a great film about this called 'get out', good scifi ).

Neuronal transplants are not the stuff of science fiction though, they are well documented fact ( check the article below ).

If governments, arms companies had the chance to use they would take that chance...could there be a new kind of cold war starting now? A mind-control arms race? I beleive the technology is already in use frequently.

http://www.neurosurg...transplantation

https://www.newscien...sue-transplant/

So convenient for big business inside government and military to get rid of problematic journalists, human rights activists and so on.

#24 Zer0 Fly

Zer0 Fly

• Normal Members
  • 1257 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 15:53

since ever psychosis has been affecting about 1% of the population at least during a short period in their lifetime. I think since ever, and also in developing countries etc.

"chip in the head" is a modern customary belief system among psychotics. Like I told, in the middle ages it was most probably witchcraft, which is still a thing among psychotic belief systems. Yes, it happens now and then, that tragically some psychotic dude loses control and kills someone because either he believes that person(s) are guilty of imposing the bad ass unholy brainfuck on him. Or sometimes also because he was commanded by dark voices etc. This is in the press now and then since I can remember, and this contributes to a negative image most people have of psychotic people. People are used to thinking one should not talk about such things, which imho only drives the affected persons into isolation and makes them weak against the mindfuck.

Psychosis is just like you describe, more like sober mindfuck than like drugs, and even more wide in possible range of effects. You are right, it is not like recreationally attractive hallucinations like on LSD or so. It can happen as side effect, but only rarely. Normally it is much more sober and frightening, and almost always involving loss of control. Voices in the head, harrassing or seemingly friendly, that might sometimes interact even with deepest thought, great fear and paranoia, inability to reflect paranoia and belief (thus delusion...), being interacting in some kind of mental game, weird spiritual vision, feeling of being chosen by some kind of group, feeling of secret stories behind the veils of everyday life, etc. The things psychotics can possibly experience are as endless as fiction and phantasy can be.

Read reports or books that psychotic people have written after the psychosis had worn off. Mostly it won't last a lifetime, but only one or several periods in life, and it can change its character. Old accounts often seem much less detailed, less conscious, and are harder to find - you will rather find reports describing the insane, than written from "insane" people themselves. I guess because back then, for people insanity was a big shame or taboo, or they thought of divine punishment rather than mental condition, they did not know technology or technical illusions, etc.

So you think they found a way to control psychotics' visions to try to make them do things, or to discipline them in a way or another? Unless you can prove, nobody is going to belive you, only other shizos who might then have a new delusion belief system tormenting them. It would not surprise myself, but I think it would be too risky for a secret service anyways as many people will talk about their experiences. And that is about hidden shit with distance effect, surgery on all of those persons would be impossible to hide. The things you are writing about seem to risky for any sane secret service to try, it would very soon be known as people will feel very bad and seek help. That is besides the best thing to do about such mind states I believe. To find people to trust, and tell them what is happening, and have them discuss things with you and watch for you. If you have no public life to loose, it might even be a good idea to try to write everything into the public without any shame or anger, describing everything experienced that is relevant. It will then help other people who have to experience such torment. Delusion can be cracked, it is hard but I believe it is possible with individuals who are mentally strong and who get support. Think about it like talking someone down from a bad lsd trip, just a thousand times harder. People normally are locked in beliefs that are very hard or impossible to prove or disprove.

Maybe it is just times getting harder so more people become crazy...a new cold war, we have an uprising hardcore utilitaristic fascism, against established conservatives who are getting weaker, against a new very liberal and positive movement that is not ready for the show, against a worn out overpopulated planet earth. Thing is already brooding since many years, times are uncertain in a world filled with more and more violence and hate. Of course this might make more people psychotic in strange ways. People who are told other humans are worthless, will feel worthless, or in danger by that philosophy themselves, even if they are not aware of it, and the fear might cause psychosis. It would not supprise me if that causes mass psychosis, and also it would not supprised me if symbols in the media might play a role in bringing similar experiences to the affected. Like I said, a geek will believe in chips, a goth will believe in ghosts haunting him, a christian will believe in god testing him, a buddhist will be in disgrace about devaputra mara making his meditation impossible, an african will believe a deity is dancing in hims etc. A psychotic who is deep in, will see his story everywhere around him.

Lots of important persons of the human history, often geniuses of the most inspiring kind, are said to have heard voices at some point in their life.

#25 lettuce

lettuce

Big Super Masta Member

• Normal Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 22:29

... a geek will believe in chips, a goth will believe in ghosts haunting him, a christian will believe in god testing him, a buddhist will be in disgrace about devaputra mara making his meditation impossible, an african will believe a deity is dancing in hims etc. A psychotic who is deep in, will see his story everywhere around him.

Lots of important persons of the human history, often geniuses of the most inspiring kind, are said to have heard voices at some point in their life.

I totally accept what you are saying in that psychosis with auditory hallucinations is a real phenomenon and that a persons belief system may influence the type of paranoid beliefs they may have about their experience of such hallucinations.

However, there seems to be another phenomenon in which people have no paranoia at all, havent used any drugs and dont have any kind of fantastical beleif system yet they are reporting a strange audio phenomenon which differs greatly form paranoid shizophrenic hallucinations...

Professional, structured police interrogations using police-only vocabulary such as 'line of inquiry', 'corrorberating evidence', 'placed at the scene' or professional phrases used in the police force only. Often the targetted person does not understand such phrases until they look them up after hearing them.

Another phenomenon is the 'scanning'. If  a targetted person is in a rermote area and moves in an unexpected way the audio scans, and needs a few seconds to catch up. Sometimes it scans to an incorrect target and in those cases another person can hear the audio.

Other people have reported being subjected to long, boring lectures about far right ideology after making a critical comment about the government...

There is also the phenomenon of the visual cortex targetting, which you would think would require an implant but maybe it can also be transmitted with certain types of frequency modulated ultrasound? Boring flashcards that could not be hallucinations. Very much psychology flashcards.

Photographs of faces showing different emotions, simple shapes, conceptual cartoony flashcards, memes from the internet, but also some kind of visual callibration cards that look like QR codes. People have even reported that these images are always contained within a square border and sometimes say they have been 'swiped' across as if they are being shown images directly from the screen of a touch screen tablet.

It is already a known fact that various militaries around the world have developed sonic weapons.

Some of them induce nausea some produce hallucinations, some deliver messages through directed audio ( see links below ).

Heres a small quote about how certain frequencies of sound can induce hallucinations :

"The possibility of a device that produces frequency that causes vibration of the eyeballs—and therefore distortion of vision—was suggested by paranormal researcher Vic Tandy[1][2] in the 1990s while attempting to demystify a "haunting" in his laboratory in Coventry. This "spook" was characterised by a feeling of unease and vague glimpses of a grey apparition. Some detective work implicated a newly installed extractor fan that, Tandy found, was generating infrasound of 18.9 Hz, 0.3 Hz, and 9 Hz."

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Sonic_weapon

Heres an example of a directed energy weapon used for crowd dispersal ( in this case the 'beam' uses microwave frequencies to induce pain under the skin :

"vehicle mounted active denial system - V-MADS"

Heres an example of a 'sound cannon' which directs audio messages over 4km ( LRAD -Long Range Accoustic Device ).

I dont see any reason why these kinds of technologies couldnt be mounted on a satellite or a high altitude drone along with a system for accurately aiming at individual people in some cases or a whole crowd of people in other cases ( narrow beam, wide beam )..

In any case, I really understand this guy here in this article. He built a mud hut in the forest to live in peace. When asked about the particular reason for building it he said "I can live without being coerced by any force,".

https://www.bbc.com/...london-35996601

I beleive this kind of weapon is being used to target hippies and minorities ( classic right wing government and police behaviour ).

As it is a covert weapon, the effects of the weapon can simply be written off as 'crazy people hallucinating'.

When interviewed these targetted individuals are all reporting hearing similar statements "that man is a paedophile" or "those people are involved in satanic witchcraft"...pretty boring and unimaginitive statements being made by these 'handlers / operators'...that is the handlers dont have to be very intelligent to read from a textbook into a microphone from a remote location while  a drone or satellite mounted device aims at someone.

Edited by lettuce, 02 October 2018 - 22:44.