Renoise overclocked !

Hello !
This is my biggest Renoise project ever [83 channels + 122 instruments + sfx]
I am, again, so amazed by the ability of Renoise to endure all this load ! In spite of the fact that my laptop is weak [A 6 years old corei5 laptop], Renoise managed to maintain stability of work and did not crash all this time.

Still my favorite DAW!

*VBR audio quality in the video playback

Hope you like the results.
Cheers.

1 Like

Nice tune my friend.Maybe too loud or is it just me i dont know.

my computer can handle tops 35 tracks but im using lately more vst’s with more processing

Nice tune my friend.Maybe too loud or is it just me i dont know.

Yes it is too loud. I just raised up the master volume of my video recorder. Did not expect it to went that loud @_@

my computer can handle tops 35 tracks but im using lately more vst’s with more processing

I mostly render them as an instrument. Sometimes cpu acts like " save me i’m dying" ;p

Good project. One of the melodies reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean ^_^.

Are you going to share it in XRNS format?

I have 32GB of RAM. I have come to load libraries of more than 28GB in memory, most with Kontakt. While everything is in the memory, it works well. But I had some blockage problem when loading a certain song if the load needed to almost reach 32GB.

In theory, this should not be a problem. In machines with 4 memory banks, with 128GB, Renoise should be able to use more than 100GB of libraries. I’ve never tried it, but it should work. On the other hand, it would be a bit strange to use a DAW as cheap as this with such an expensive machine.

I have 32GB of RAM. I have come to load libraries of more than 28GB in memory, most with Kontakt. While everything is in the memory, it works well. But I had some blockage problem when loading a certain song if the load needed to almost reach 32GB.

Maaan :frowning: This is too much of memory @_@ I even cant imagine what can i use a 32gb Ram for lol Maybe i will load a Kontakt lib on each channel with some omnispheres " which cant be loaded on my current laptop :stuck_out_tongue: "
About the XRNS , i dont know . Maybe, if the converted vsts will save the stability of their sounds, i will .