I am looking for a replacement VST for Renoise's multitap delay, to make my efforts cross-DAW compatible. It should not mimic a hardware gear or tape device, but instead providing a very modern digital delay instead. But also I would love to have some of the following features:
- Slick, streamlined UX
- Multiple lanes, just like multitap, but also a real pingpong only with one lane, left and right per lane, based on a mono lane.
- LFOs for controlling various parameters, syncable with host, also custom shape
- Lot of copy/paste helpers, mute buttons for lanes, dry, filters etc.
- More accurate filter control for the taps, the slope of the filter
- A "blur" over time (so again processing feedback buffer)
- Modification of feedback buffer: E.g. adding a slight stereo spread or slight mono-er to it, do spread or shrink the echo over time
Edited by ffx, 27 October 2018 - 11:21.