File Name: Transposer EQ5
File Submitter: ffx
File Submitted: 29 Oct 2018
File Category: DoofersLicense: Creative Commons CC BY-SA
EQ5 made transposable. Useful for monophonic sounds (should be ideally fixed in the generator already). Also a versatile coloration filter then.
How to use:
- Set frequencies via knob 1-5.
- Set gains and resonances in the EQ5 itself.
- Inertia key is the key follower smoothing. Set to 0 to disable.
- Transpose will be added to inertia key.
- Range key is the amount of key following. Set to 0 to disable key following.