Problem with 0sxx command

Hello, I’m a renoise begginer and so far im loving it very much but i’ve encountered a problem and dont know how to work around it.

I was chopping breaks with 0sxx command, but my snares don’t match the ruler of the 0sxx, so i can’t put snares without a little bit of delay before they hit and that sucks. I wanted to know if there is a way to like move the ruler so I can decide where the hits fall.

Please help.

Thanks

See that little button called ‘Slice’ just above the waveform. Hit that then hover over the sample waveform and you can click to place a slice marker on the waveform itself. The new slice is then assigned to a note so when you press that note the slice starts from that point in the sample.

Here’s a link to a full tutorial on the site here

https://www.renoise.com/blog/Slice%20Markers%20Explained

also: right click one of the hexadecimal ruler spaces above the waveform and you’ll see view options

As redman says , markers

You can still trigger the whole loop (normally c3) and use the markers as pointers ( instead of the slices assigned to individual notes )

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.