Darkman007's music work.

Greetings to all, I have long wanted on this forum to share some of my work in Renoise. The first will be a cover on the topic of the Terminator theme :slight_smile:

Darkman007 - Terminator Cover (Full version) | Renoise Show

1 Like

Man that was sooooooo good!!!.Cant wait on what else you have for us

Man that was sooooooo good!!!.Cant wait on what else you have for us

Wow! If people here are really so interested in my music stuff, then I have a lot of material for you with a demonstration in Renoise :slight_smile: I have too large experience of make tracker music since 1996 with Impulse Tracker, ModPlug Tracker on PC and other platforn (NES, ZX Spectrum AY/YM + Digital Covox/Soundrive, Amiga, …). So for me, the tracker format is my air :slight_smile: I will be glad to share what I have worked out.

Maybe first after some time I will issue the first post with everything that already exists to exclude a large number of posts for each job.

Wow! If people here are really so interested in my music stuff, then I have a lot of material for you with a demonstration in Renoise :slight_smile: I have too large experience of make tracker music since 1996 with Impulse Tracker, ModPlug Tracker on PC and other platforn (NES, ZX Spectrum AY/YM + Digital Covox/Soundrive, Amiga, …). So for me, the tracker format is my air :slight_smile: I will be glad to share what I have worked out.

Maybe first after some time I will issue the first post with everything that already exists to exclude a large number of posts for each job.

Please do share we will be very happy to study on your tracks and learn.What do you think of ModPlug Tracker?I found it just the other day and it looks like a great tracker.Any good tutorials for it that you can point me into.Greetings from Greece

Please do share we will be very happy to study on your tracks and learn.What do you think of ModPlug Tracker?I found it just the other day and it looks like a great tracker.Any good tutorials for it that you can point me into.Greetings from Greece

ModPlug Tracker more suitable for writing music for oldschool games, because can work only with formats like .mod, s3m, .xm, .it …etc. Even though he has support VSTi, but sometimes it’s not correctly. Although I completely recorded three my first author’s albums in MPT in 2010-2011’s. You can listen it by online in bandcamp

https://darkman007.bandcamp.com/album/atomic-insanity

https://darkman007.bandcamp.com/album/music-never-die

https://darkman007.bandcamp.com/album/unimaginable-freedom

All tracks/channels was rendering in each track and after was processed in Sequoia, because MPT cannot provide proper processing, mastering and mixing. And i do all it on AC’97 + Pentium 4 + 2gb RAM :slight_smile:

I would not advise seriously to focus on ModPlug for professional sound and music desing. it would be interesting only to expand your horizons :slight_smile:

Then I decided to go completely to renoise.

But I often use this program to this day to create tracker music, because every year I take part in the demoscene competitions.

Childhood dream. Reconstruction of The Immortals - Techno Syndrome 7 (OST Mortal Kombat) track in the Renoise tracker. With a demonstration of what was used. Most of all spent time trying to get closer to the original orchestral hit. Went through about 90 different tools. I stopped at three, which mixed together, cutting out different frequencies in each one. The result was not the original, but very convincingly. All synthesizers using VSTi reFX: Vanguard. The rest is the simplest stock samples in a pack with a Renoise tracker.

I’m back with another Reconstruction Cover of Total Recall theme “The Dream” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done friend that was EPIC!!

1 Like

Nice soundscore rework. :ok_hand: I especialy like that the epic mood is not overcooked, and the quiescent part at the end with less instruments is fine.

1 Like

Wow that’s so cool! Loving the sounds. Did a great job.
Have you ever done any Chris Huelsbeck? Turrican on the Amiga was a fave of mine in terms of music.

1 Like

My work in progress. Pure Alpha :slight_smile:
Triple Cheese used + samples

1 Like

Only Hollywood Poker :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/zWNRkjBhqaw

:smiley: coool !! thx !

Hey people! :slight_smile: Another project that I am preparing in Renoise.

3 Likes

Are those reall guitars or vst?The project sounds amazing

Yes, the guitar is real - Ibanez RG1570BK :slight_smile: The rest is everything VST instruments.

1 Like

Another work in Renoise - YouTube
Cover from TMNT - Turtles in Time (SNES), track “Roof” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nicely done! Sounds like a modern day remaster, more so than a cover. Which is impressive, but I think I like it more when people re-imagine their covers. Take it into a different direction. Make something new out of it. Rather than staying very true to the original. But that’s just my personal preference. Well done nonetheless!

That’s right, this cover had a goal - to stay very close to the original :slight_smile: that’s the idea.

3 Likes

Good job friend TMNT is our childhood.Here is an idea,you could make the Gremlins theme i f you haven’t already