Heroes Of The Third Kind - Indoor World Traveller

Hi peeps,

A new tune rolled out of our kryptic minds.

We’re very interested in your opinions, so please leave us some feedback!
(Any comments are more then welcome, both positive or negative)

H3K - Indoor World Traveller

Lotsa listening pleasure!

Indoor world traveller is an interesting mix. A superb song–I love all the mixing, the effects, the use of samples. It was a little bit long.

Generally your body of work on Heroes of the Third Kind is excellent.

Mothers-in-Law is great. I love it. Truly truly a great song. When I get a lump in my throat from a song, that’s a good song. The only thing I wish it had more of is a little more complex keyboard improvisations at points–even though I like it a lot, sometimes the lead gets a little bit too simple/basic-sounding for me–but I love this song. I wish I knew what words were being whispered at certain points in the song.

Lazy Drummer, I’d have to say good job, but this one to me is just too long–this progression with this many changes, to me, could have been said in 5-7 minutes.

BTW–for anyone trying to get the file at soundclick.com who don’t want to give out their email address–the following login, for a listener at soundclick, is available at bugmenot.com:

User: blah11111@dodgeit.com
Pssw: bugmenot

Hi kizzume,

Thanks for your comments. they’re really helpfull. Indeed, some tracks can be shortened a bit.

I read your review half an hour ago and saw your comment on the whispering voices. I immediately listened to “Indoor World Traveller” because I couldn’t remember any voices in this song. :D Now I see you have edited your reply, the voices are in “Not Suitable…”

The voices in here are sampled from “the Sixth Sense” It’s Haley Joel Osment saying: " They don’t see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don’t know they’re dead"
link to sample

Thanks again for the great review!!

Ranixem Xentir is a damn nice tune!! I connected with that one. But not
Indoor World Traveller. I think this coffee Im smoking aint strong enough
to make that one a smooth ride. B)

any other comments? :walkman: