For Those Who Like Fast Beats

CSH Reworked

A definition of beats and almost no melody
:drummer:

The whole track is all melodies… what are you talking about “definition of beats?” There are horns, synths, and melodic stabs all over this thing. I was expecting something more minimal or experimental, but I got “big beat” instead.

Good stuff, but false advertising. ;)

agreed , but this is awesome anyway. especially after about 1:22 where the beat picks up and gets more complex

Hmmz your criticism is heard, and i apologize for this. I don’t know how those melodies got in there, it was never my intention to have them there…

lol

but seriously i got so much feedback about my other songs saying it lacks melodic elements, so i thought the same opinion would be formed on this one…
Glad you like it! ;)

Forgot to mention it’s a remix. For those who are interested and/or like to hear the original for comparison.

Crushing Some Homework (original)

^how about @ 1:30 ?

Hot ride there man, real sweet funkyness with some 90’s synth afterbite.
Interesting combination of different sounds, though I think the beat could
be pushed more to the foreground to get more kick in there, there’s already
some very nice punch in this track !
Oh yeah, solid solid

the Magic Ninja says thanx

But I was talking about you man

Goed gedaan, niet te zien voor ons.

:huh:

Yeah i tried to upload a pic… the text said i didnt succeeded.

BTw I’m really starting to hate the final 45 seconds of this track… It’s too busy and occasionally one snaresample is triggered that obviously doesnt need to be there.

Don’t you guys hate that too with your own songs? :angry:

what, accidentally triggered samples that aren’t supposed to be there? :lol: sometimes i do that and i get too lazy to ever take them out and then when i release the song, the errors give it “character”… or at least that’s what i call it :P