Robots, Hiphop, Gangsters, Bitches .. And Me

either you like it a lot or you think it sux ass.

Genre? I call it electronic or alternative Hip Hop and these are the first two of those songs in my project.

> Songtitle: Candid Drama (Smile motherfuc_kers)<

and

> Songtitle: Getting Nasty <

Nu Electronic Hip Hop is still a work in process
If you have any ideas and/or want to collaborate with us in a song just contact us

typing while listening…

listening to candid drama right now.

heeh. this is kinda like mc hawking, rapping with the synth voice. reminds me of something i did a long time ago called “robotic jazz” where i tried to make a voice synth sing.

i really like the break around 2:20, the way the lead instrument flows.

hahah the vocals are pretty funny :D this is cool, man.

listening to getting nasty now…
the vocals are synced really well, i like this a lot. usually synth voice stuff isn’t synced this well. change that happens around 1:30 is really cool
the british chick voice sounds really good too, it almost sounds like a real person…? unless it is? how did you make those samples? or did you get them somewhere else?

great stuff!!
:yeah:

I´m not to much for childish erhm explicit lyrics, but the song is really intressting, quite cool.

Hey, cool stuff! I like Getting Nasty.

The robot voices works well with nasty lyrics - since they’re so neutral sounding. I couldn’t hear all the lyrics too well, so I can’t judge that.

The english female voice is Audrey. She’s a voice from AT&T.
Didn’t know she was this hardcore though.

Her artistname is MC Bitge, and she is hot.

good stuff! i like the second one more though. reminds me of one EZ Rollers track, if im not mistaken.

I dont know EZ rollers.

Candid Drama instrumental version…

I like this one the best, it’s still hiphop but very laid back with no vocals.

link