Show Me Your Home Studios

thought it would be fun to see everyones home-studios

heres mine sorry for the bad quality it was taken with my mobile

still need to connect some things

Dig 'em

1 Like

alot of the link to pictures doesent work anymore

im not even gonna go there. in the pic, you would see a worn out mouse pad, some cheap speakers, some headphones, a textbook, a wine cork, a toothpick, a lighter, and a monitor sitting on top of a broken playstation 2.

1 Like

This is a piece of my world :I

February 08
2 months later it’s about the same but, is different.

oh yeah, picture is misleading cuz the input on indigoio is plugged to a bass guitar. and no more green tea, switched to chai, and now not much tea at all.
usually an orange around.

THIS VIDEO doesn’t include a few new purchases like Renoise, Ableton Live 7, and Komplete 5, but it’s generally what I work with.

Ryan

Ive just moved from the luxurious environment of writing and recording in a room, empty except for a bed, my computer, 8 guitars, 2 basses, a drumkit a midi keyboard and a couple of amps… to my student halls where i struggle to fit a desk a bed and a wardrobe in my room! pictures of my room at uni would be fairly unimpressive i suspect, although for giggles tomorrow i might partake. I’ve got a phone so it looks sort of professional (although it cant make outbound calls).

this is my stuff - guitar and bass alesis airfx couple of mics+ 4 octave midi keyboard off picture all i really want now is a decent mixer so i can hook everything up to my sound card and use external effects and that…

and a new laptop wioth MOAR power

Hey N-sound, Nice speakers, Are they KRK?

Which model?

apparently I compose in myspace player

KRK’s seem to be very popular around here.

yep - rokit rp5 - not so good for the dubstep as not much bass - but looking to add the sub as well when i have some cash.

very good for the $

that’s b/c they’re mass produced. they’re f****in’ everywhere. they’re good though.

Haha everyone has krk’s

nice! :yeah:

Well if everybody is doing it:

This is my old setup of 2 years ago. I had a small room and I didn’t have good monitors and a mac.
And ignore the stupid look on our faces :P:stuck_out_tongue: This was for a newspaper so it had to be cheesy B)

nice pic with some nice equipment.
but isn’t that microkorg supposed to be wired? or is it all bluetooth? ;)

1 Like

t’s just there for the vibe, you know… :)

i was gonna get a microkorg until i started on renoise - no good without decent audio tracks and i hate having to jump between different daws

time to clean…