We've released a small maintenance today, Renoise 2.7.2 which fixes one urgent problem for the upcoming OSX Lion release, and a few other quirks & problems. Mostly Lua scripting related stuff.
OSX Lion is not yet available, but will be very soon. According to apple some when soon this month.
The new Renoise builds are available at:
- OSX: Tooltips could crash down Renoise on OSX Lion
- OSX: Key repeating sometimes did stop after Alt-Tab from/to Renoise with the Scripting Editor open
- Multisample XI import was not working correctly in 2.7.1 and 2.7.0 (only the first keyzone was created, the other ones got skipped)
- Cross connecting, modulating multiple hydra parameters with each others could freeze Renoise
- It was possible to paste envelopes via keyboard shortcuts into an empty automation with no parameter selected
- Fixed script installation quirks when the XRNX archive was created on OSX or Linux and had sub folders
- Windows: When closing the scripting terminal twice on windows 7, Renoise could have crashed
- Scripting API: Display corruption when a tool calls renoise.app().window:select_preset() too early.
- Scripting API: Remove Hacky Spaces in (Lua) DSP Device Paths: like: track:insert_device_at("Audio/Effects/ Native/Gainer", 2) is now track:insert_device_at("Audio/Effects/Native/Gainer", 2)