• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sites 2 Upload Songs 2 Spill it :) Rate Topic: -----

#51 User is offline   Shytan 

• Pip
  • Group: Normal Members

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hello, Renoise users!

May I humbly present yet another tracker community site to upload songs to.

BuzzTunes.org

Formerly known as buzzmusic.de. Initially built as a place to host Jeskola Buzz songs (hence the title),
now RNS/XRNS formats (as well as other kinds of tracker modules) are supported. Not to mention MP3/OGG, of course.
All submissions are released under the Creative Commons license.

Feel free to get registered and share your music with the community.
Musicians from the Renoise tracking scene are always welcome.

#52 User is offline   hseiken 

• Chief Above Chief Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Normal Members

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:27 AM

Just a tip from me...if you have friends in the IT stuff or run a webpage or whatever, they can host you sometimes for free, especially if they don't get much traffic. I have 2 subdomains from two separate friends that i pay nothing for and have virtually unlimited storage on both. One of them I didn't even ask for....so if you got friends, chances are one or more of them may have solutions for you. You just have to have nerdy company I guess. :)

Edit: To clarify, they pay a host, the host gives them access to create subdomains...for instance, I have a subdomain on iiichan.net which is hosted by dreamhost, and iiichan's owner pays the fees. He subdomained me 2 subdomains creating ftp logins and file tree just for my login. I didn't mean have a friend actually working at a webhosting company. The company simply takes money from someone in exchange for storage and bandwidth. Beyond that, they don't give a crap what you do with that storage and bandwidth.

This post has been edited by hseiken: 26 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic