• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EatMe

EatMe

Guruh Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Interests:Fuße wirklich richtig schmutzig machen, mit kräftig anlegen von, logischerweise, ein Schlammpfütze.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:18

Hello,

Here's the idea: An option to have the track scopes always visible, on top of each track. This part of the screen can be optionally used in combination with the disk browser and spectrum analyzer. Maybe also a level indicator would be nice, I have put those on the master and effect channels. EDIT: Maybe there should be an option to choose between scopes and level indicators per track / all tracks.

Renoise_Idea_Scopes_Always.jpg

Edited by EatMe, 29 June 2013 - 15:23.

• Djeroek, dblue, crazya02 and 1 other like this
* discography: eatme.pro/music
* all Renoise projectseatme.pro/music/projects
* soundcloud: /eatme 
* some samples: this free breakbeat and another free breakbeat 
* more infoeatme.pro/about - please mention www.eatme.pro with a broadcast or share

+1

#2 nom

nom

• Normal Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 15:10

I would love this!

#3 Name User

Name User

Advanced Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 22:36

Ohhh that's really nice. I have shortcuts for switching back and forth, but the top panel is always occupied by the master spectrum for me.

Makes a lot more sense than that the track scopes view since you can see exactly what's supposed to be what this way.

#4 Akiz

Akiz

Guruh Member

• Normal Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:04

Honestly I dont see any reason for this. Sometimes i would prefer to see even more of pattern editor not less (i work on a laptop). Spectrum analyzer or external solutions work great for me and i´ve never used track scopes. Pattern matrix gives me enough info about what is playing and what not. And when you have more tracks this feature wont work very well. It could be resizeable like in sunvox but i definitely prefer renoise more elegant approach...
You see output volume in the top bar so why do you want to change it? Am i missing something?

#5 caallaki

caallaki

• Normal Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 17:13

horizontal level indicator would be better to match would thus scopes of the track, both at the same time, none or only one of them.
sorry if misspelled i'm Brazilian and do not speak English very well.