!Warning - Raegae.org!

!!!- Warning -!!!

Rægæ.org under heavy reshuffle/redevelopment :yeah:

I am also planning tutorials and superfood sections :blink: <(?)

:yeah:

Sorry dudes that we have not been releasing that much new stuff lately, it is bit hard to make plans cause we are living so strongly at realtime(=here and now), one reason for quietness is that I have also been taking complete reset/reboot/reload of improvisation/inspiration in a forest with bunch of musicians (we recorded a lot of new samplematerial (djembes, percussions, singing, didgeridoo…) for new instruments), another reason for delay is that nowadays softwares develop so fast or atleast in very interesting ways that it is hard to keep track of development and learn all this (for example LUA in Renoise and Blender3D in general), anyways it is time to make some plans and release some new tunes and graphics !!! Raegae.org have been up for some time now and U can expect it to finally transform into something that everybody can enjoy (new tunes (xrns), instument libraries (xrni), musicvideos, gamelogics… ), atleast I could make one addition to the “characterization” of RægæSystem: add ‘constant’ between ‘a’ and ‘journey’ = … on a constant journey …

"Rægæ System is a collaboration of live musicians and electronic artists

on a constant journey discovering the very moment of real-time multimedia"

• mr. Rægæ -

ps. we also had a small crowdfunding operation, but we decided to make it only at our street gigs as donations, and it was success !!! that is why we are also establishing a rave party organisation …
pps. … with superfood tutorials of course …

I really like your tunes. Especially “Tampere Avaruus 2010”. Excellent work on the mix.

Please don’t start with LUA and Blender (too time consuming, trust me) and finish tracks instead.

Thanks for support ; D
U are right, we will focus on new tunes, but LUA/OSC/pd/Blender3D is just separate realtime-VJ project that will eventually be part of our gigs.

forgot one thing

I don’t mean to be rude or nothing like that but actually we are planning to make this “learning LUA/Blender” easier for people who have realtime-VJing in mind…