Jump to content

Toggle Renoise-Forum Renoise-Forum

  Forum Stats Last Post Info

General Discussion

Announcements, Updates, Discussions

  • 3971 topics
  • 54929 replies
Renoise feature request - last post by lettuce

Competitions & Collaborations


  1. (Indamixx Archive)

XRNS Competition Announcements & Community Collaborations

  • 357 topics
  • 9784 replies
RENoiSE NATiVES COMPETiTioN! - last post by Land of Bits

Beginners Questions - Renoise

New to Renoise? Then you can post your questions here.

  • 4897 topics
  • 24307 replies
How to make not-off jump to... - last post by Achenar

Beginners Questions - Redux

New to Redux? Post your questions here and we'll try to help.

  • 141 topics
  • 552 replies
Play multiple phrases simul... - last post by danoise

Help, Support & Bugs


  1. Pending Bug fixes,
  2. (Bug Fix Archive),
  3. (Beta Archives)

Post problems, questions or bug reports for Renoise here.
Please also take a look into the online user manual and tutorials before posting a question.

  • 9810 topics
  • 46748 replies
Renoise GURU tool on version 3 - last post by carloratm

Ideas & suggestions

Brainstorming, Ideas & Suggestions for Renoise

  • 7554 topics
  • 45314 replies
Lfo Timing - last post by OopsIFly

Tips & Tricks

Magic Renoise Music Tips & Tricks :P

  • 1393 topics
  • 12970 replies
What gear do use for Renois... - last post by Akiz

Off Topic

Discuss stuff not related to renoise here like religion or your favourite color etc ;)

  • 4582 topics
  • 44955 replies
Any Flat Earth supporters o... - last post by OopsIFly

Renoise Song Forum

Announce & discuss your Renoise songs!

  • 7198 topics
  • 27007 replies
Here's my latest work,... - last post by chemeleon

Renoise Downloads

Discussion of the downloads that are offered from our community server.

  • 651 topics
  • 556 replies
[Instruments] Linndrum LM1... - last post by Land of Bits

Toggle Renoise Scripting & Tools Renoise Scripting & Tools

  Forum Stats Last Post Info

XRNX Tool Announcements & Discussion

Ideas for new tools, announce released tools, post questions about existing tools

  • 776 topics
  • 13284 replies
New tool (3.1): Place selec... - last post by gentleclockdivider

Tec: Scripting API Development Q&A

Discuss technical scripting issues, ask for help, or report scripting API bugs here please

  • 935 topics
  • 5073 replies
[Solved] phrase keymap assi... - last post by Raul (ulneiz)

Beginners Lua API Sandbox

Lua scripting discussions for beginners. A sandbox to try out things freely without rules or standards.

  • 146 topics
  • 770 replies
Is it possible to clone a b... - last post by Circe

Renoise XML Fileformats & Tools

All about XRNS, the XML based open song file format of Renoise.
You'll find announcements and support for various external Renoise tools and scripts here...

  • 120 topics
  • 1866 replies
Meaning of an asterisk at t... - last post by encryptedmind

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

  • Photo
      22 Feb
    joule

    I was actually lucid dreaming about Renoise 3.2 being released. It was equipped with a piano roll view, indeed.

    Show comments (6)
  • Photo
      21 Feb
    Akiz

    If Renoise and Reaper were text editors, Renoise would be Vim and Reaper would be Emacs?

    Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      19 Feb
    El°HYM

    if we are only using 10% of our brains; who is using the other 90% then? #think

    Show comments (38)
  • Photo
      19 Feb
    Redman

    Stagnation

    Show comments (2)
View All Updates
 
  • 349761 Total Posts
  • 12018 Total Members
  • VladimirFaro Newest Member
  • 284 Most Online

84 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

8 members, 76 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)


Bing, Google, Yahoo, fladd, Conner_Bw, Land of Bits, El°HYM, Circe, Carbonthief, radian, lilith