About paid plugins

People get spoiled , learn a tool and use it .

Reaktor 6 has new amazing zdf filters build in core , sallen key ,moog etc… …new oscilators that are verry hard to make them sound bad ( aliasing )

Thrown the lot together , assuming you know what you’re doing and your set .

The perfect example is blocks , altough monophonic the sound qualitity is stellar , some newbie users create a block NOT adhering the block standard (which means every connection is updated at sample rate ) , instead they use event rate connenctions ( primary event inputs) , so it’s just a matter of ignoring the NEWBIE creations .

Reaktor 6 has it all .

I’ve created about 5 instruments and I use all the time , resampling in renoise etc

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/all/all/all/1781422/

Other plugins worth mentioning , zebra, diva , cytomic the drop ( best fuckin filter plugin on earth ) and abl3 ( we def. need some acid )

My current faws:

Reaktor 6

Strobe 2

ABL3

Nepheton

Worth mentioning:

Pianoteq 5 (if you really play a piano and use a weighted keyboard) - can’t live without it.

Here I bring a little list of a little bit of everything (for electronic music):

1. Spire
  2. NI Massive
  3. Sylenth1
  4. Omnisphere 2
  5. Predator
  6. Serum
  7. Helm
  8. Kairatune
  9. TranceDrive
  10. Dexed
  11. AvatarST
  12. Carbon Electra
  13. Crisalys
  14. Abakos
  15. DoubleSix
  16. FireBird
  17. Hive
  18. CreamCM
  19. Latte MaxSynths
  20. NeroMaxSynths
  21. MinimogueVA
  22. Noizefield 4 Tune
  23. Noizefield ClubVoltage1
  24. Noizefield VACS2
  25. Olga
  26. Rez 3
  27. TAL NoiseMaker
  28. Tunefish4
  29. Urban Nexus
  30. Xpand!2
  31. Kontakt 5 (+ libraries)

For orchestral music I recommend Kontakt 5 and good libraries.There is interesting content and occasionally are opportunities for rebates on some packages that are worth it.It is possible that some VSTs are no longer available, for example TranceDrive ,I believe.I recommend experimenting with some VSTI like Olga , Abakos , Dexed or Avatar.There are many very good free VSTi.

Check out Noizefield and HGFortunex2 VSTi’s.

I also recommend Rob Papen VSTi’s.

The top 10 on the list are some of the best you’ll find…

The cpu use of Roland Cloud is pathetic. I’m over it already…

My favorite vst synths are dcam synth squad (v1, not upgraded

My favorite fx are PSP audioware and Sonalksis

Edit = I used to use cakewalk’s rapture all the time. Roland sold the company for a short time to, “I forget who,” but it was right before Gibson bought it… Rapture was bundled into sonar, and the original synth disappeared from everybody’s account. I can no longer download it.

I also loved Sugarbytes Unique v1 synth. The GUI used to just trip me out. It was a perfect synth. The company ruined it with v2

Oh …forgot to mention toneboosters plugins .

Track essentials will set you back 20 euro and is amazing .

The guy behind toneboosters is ’ jeroen breebaert ’ works for some dolby lab.in australia, anyway …he has a tremendous cv in the audio/psychoacoustics department .

Really recommend them .

WTB: UVI Falcon.

I know! Roland cloud is golden. They’ve said on their FB page that they pretty much plan to model “all” of their old synths as VSTi:s - including the JV series with expansions, JD-990 et c.

Uvi is cool stuff