Elektrorock?

Cydrone: Like the consept, but please replace some of the perc! :D This could work fine as a dub, try to spread out the vocals more, strech the tune…

erm … am I the only one who isn´t able to get the rms? :blink:

It’s located on my computer, might have been unlucky and tried logging in when it was turned off. :)

ftp://sagosen.servebeer.com

You SHOULD find it there! If you can’t log in, just wait a little, I might be rebooting or something.

Getting access to the ftp and starting the dl isn´t the problem actually. Just the download procedure always fails after some time… don´t ask how long I´ve tried already btw :(

Seems someone has his foot on my cable these days <_<

meh! :ph34r:

Tha download manager shall solve thy problems.

Weird! Have you tried a standard ftp-program?

I´ve tried various. Total Commander, Cute-Ftp in win environment and KBear on Linux. Always the same result <_<

edit
oh… and no chance with webbrowsers

thanks. i agree that the chorus is boring, and flat. but most people actually like it like this… and that was my point on making this song. a little bit of each flavour. some for the speciall interrested, and some for the not so interrested. thats the perfect combo:D
BUT… just because theres not distortion on the guitar doesnt make it less rock… i think the sound overall is very ‘rockish’. and that is what counts:p anyways. thanks for all the feedback. cant wait to hear the rmx’s. though i bet noone will ever finnish one. hæhæ :D

Ptrance: Right now nobody can download, cos I’ve got some server problems… It’ll get up soon I hope!!

And Sewen, I’m currently reinstalling EVERYTHING, my system’s been f****ED lately, hope it will come together with a new hdd and a fresh windows. :D

edit:
never mind, it’s up again. ;)
edit 2:
sigh

Anybody know how to make the windows firewall (sp2) accept me having a ftp going? Cos if I disable that one and install ex. Sygate, it all freezes during startup… Crap!!!

edit 3:

AND it’s back. Download and enjoy. ;)

Can we find the lyrics of ‘digging for gold’ anywhere?

grts

gilli

is there something that is wrong with my heart
cause i can never feel love
once connected disconnected and cold
maybe im diggin’ for gold

striving harder to complete my comission
its getting harder to breathe
how can i ever detect your emission
i must be blind i cant see

need to come over
just to find me some space