Maintenance update, bug fixes, 3.2?

Backstage!

Aaaaaany news here?

Panda is ugly. I am starting to feel that the Renoise devs slow down the whole world’s economy…

Wow, they sure look sweet.

But the color combination is a bit unfortunate - they happen to look like super cute FOOTBALLS :wacko:

But the color combination is a bit unfortunate - they happen to look like super cute FOOTBALLS :wacko:

Just don’t kick them, or you’ll start an international incident.

I would love to see Renoise tracker notation alternative to standard piano rolls in Reaper, Bitwig, a few others for times when I need to play with audio files with more visual cue. The latency with Rearoute or ReWire is too much.

I get staying focused; as a developer regularly taking on large-scale POCs and architecture, I want nothing more than to focus on my work and get things done without interference. I just also have an obligation to the people that pay me so they know I’m not just wasting time or getting stuck on dead-ends that will never see the light of day. Now, it’s nice when I get that time, but when someone knocks on my door, I explain what I’m doing, with details, blockers, etc. Part of that is business, but it’s also out of respect - I’m making things better for people, but I like to confirm I’m going in the right direction and solving the right problems, no one is perfect.

Well, now that I can put VST3 and actual side-chaining in Renoise so I can finish projects without another DAW, I’ll get by for the moment. If I have to start breaking out code to set the table for writing music, it’s too far. No time for that.

Rewire does NOT introduce latency , it’s sample accurate

Rewire does NOT introduce latency , it’s sample accurate

It’s not sample accurate

But it is pretty darn good, with some weird edge cases like looping.