matrix 2

IoDean: Quoting you would be like stating the reason why this series is so immensly popular… :)

Guess lots of people are seriously paranoid by nature. Or latently at least, dunno… These questions are fun to ask oneself after the movie is over to get in the mood and look forward to number three, but I just don’t get those who totally succumb to the idea and let it rule their day… Aren’t there lots of people who actually believe that the Matrix is truth, and that the movie is a way of telling it to the world?

In that case, I’m Smith, sent here to seek out and destroy, hehe…

I really liked number 2, the strong point of this compared to the initial is that it isn’t trying as hard to be cool somehow, and the new depths of background information we get. That’s why I loved Animatrix too, and why I just have to play through Enter The Matrix… :) The story of it all is really, relly good, AND well told! I say, screw those who say it’s confusing, their loss… hehe

Why do the robots use humas as batteries? Sure, maybe humans do have the best electricity for food ratio, who knows. But wouldn’t it be better to go with an animal that aren’t as likely to fight back.

I haven’t seen Reloaded, maybe the human battery is explained there, but if the matrix did really excist it would simply be big fields of green grass with horses or cows. You sure as hell wouldn’t see any humans but if you took a close look you would see one suspicious looking cow in dark sunglasses carefully overlooking the other cows. :)

Hmm… maybe they did explain this in the first movie… I don’t remember actually.

I just resaw the first Matrix, and they do explain that humans are a very good battery which may be true I don´t know…

But now I think I know what could happen in the third Matrix…