New Tool (2.8): Push Back

I think I meant ‘necessary’, anyhow, I’m keeping it in for now. here’s push back 0.9b (tool says 1.0, but it’s beta still as it’s not on the tools page)
3392 nl.jeweett.PushBack_Rns280_V0.9b.xrnx

new features include

• edit step 0 will only alter the current row
  • if cursor is on an fx column, it affects every visible note column
  • if cursor is on an fx column of a group track, it affects every visible note columns in every member track (instrument track, I’ve called them ‘leaf tracks’ some places in the code)

I think the whole processing is still a bit slow when you try it on several tracks/note columns at once with edit step 1 on a >128 long pattern, so e.g. to set the default delay on a few drum tracks to 20 (in combination with (auto)laydee, to have space to ‘push forward’) I would advise to use edit step nil and ctrl-c, ctrl-p.

Otherwise it’s now also very handy if you want to push one or two snares in the pattern but your snare is composed in 4 different tracks :)
Let me know if you actually like this version better or the minimal v0.2/3 or sth.
Now for a “push back” ctrl-c ctrl-p throughout the song or repeat last push back action or sth ;D (edit: which is easily doable via making a tool have a preferences/document i reckon)