Oprint & Other Usefull Things

Exactly, that’s not what I said.

My point was not learn by reading the docs, my point was programming takes time and it’s frustrating. Man up. Instead of quoting “talk to other programers” why not quote the title of the article “Learn programming in ten years”?

Finally, if you are going to reply to yourself, that’s not talking. It’s publishing.

Anyway, opinion given. Enjoy.

because I totally agree with it, and neither I nor anyone else debated it. did moonriders act impatient or demand anything? oh noes, asking questions and rambling a bit, how terrible.

how does one talk to other programmers? by starting their own blog instead of asking questions? by asking elsewhere, but not here? “clogging up the forums” is a pretty strong statement. and yes, in combination with that link it’s just ironic.

you didn’t say “it takes time & link”, you said “gtfo & link”. if you can’t understand how that comes across then it’s just useless to try and explain it.

It would perhaps help keeping the topic tidy if you would post additions in existing posts by editing them rather than adding a new reply.
I agree with Conner that adding small replies ain’t really necessary if the last topic reply is already your own. I doubt Conner really desires to debate the contents of your replies on an off-topic base.
Neither do i want to debate yours in non-relational ways.

alright since you guys just want to talk about unrelated shit to the thread.
I’ll fucking explain myself.

the fucking forum works differently sometimes.
sometimes I can add a post to my previous post just BY FUCKING posting it.
sometimes it doesn’t fucking work that way.

you guys fucking happy now??

I added this to my last post with lot’s of fucking in it.

this one too

and probably this one.

then sometimes after an unknown allotment of time has pasted it will either add a new post or ad it to my previous reply.

the topics when I was indeed replying to myself was just that.

I TALK TO MYSELF!!!

THAT’S THAT!