► Renoise 2.8 Beta Testing Starts ◀

We did it again! Well done everybody.

Damn youve made me hot.

HOW?? :panic:

Well done!
Huge improvements! Really, really awesome stuff!

ctrl+z?

tremelo autopan nice

Used for Global commands that were on the F range in the old range.

I’m as happy as a kid that just won an hour free shopping in a candyshop.

I love this program.

these updates remind me why I use and love this program and why it’s so much better dan Image Line/Ableton/Steinberg/Propellerheads/Whateva
software…

Should of been obvious :)

Guess there will be an Update Song button in Song Settings like when we had previous changes (Speed to LPB for example.) Or does it auto-convert on loading?

Can someone call 911, because I died. :wub:

Favourite vst’s + vstfx!! woohoo!

Old songs should be autoupdated else you get nasty stuff with midi CC commands etc. (which also have changed)

hmm don’t get this:

the new balance meter is moving on the left on a totally mono sample? bug?

It is a phase indicator, not a panning indicator:positive bits or negative bits.(How much above the DC line and beneath it)
The +R and -L above it may be confusing, but are not part of this section of the phase meter.

aha kay, thank you for clearing that… dankjewel :wink:

by the way… thumbs up 2.8 for directly taking over my 2.7 settings/tools… etc!! saves me a lot of time :slight_smile:

excellent! my weekend just started, so i will pretty much be testing the beta away :P

amazing list. OWNAGE.
on the wishlist still… if I may… Distortion / RingMod ‘filter modes’ on tap feedbacks.
I also got one question. Does the team think the formula device is going to be good in the final?

Great, great stuff! Congrats to everyone involved! :drummer:

If found out about the new beta, 5 minutes after I ordered ‘el classico’ (Real Vs Barca) on my tv and haven’t watched any of it yet :walkman:

Jubilation here as well. Many times the word “yes” could be heard said aloud. Especially excited to see Grouping so thoughtfully implemented. Time to get to work!

This is great update :)

I love you… i. i, uh, … will you go out with me? :(