Scary Brains

Hehe

Looks like 80% of the Renoise users belongs to the 2% who doesn’t think of 7 and carrots.

About the blue hammer… I have seen a similar test were you should write it down after repeating some numbers I don’t remember now. But the answer was a red hammer in that test. It may be the obvious answer in Swedish perhaps??.. My friend picked an orange rasp btw :)

Hmm, no you don´t because you are from sweden right? And everyone in sweden seems to think cucumber…

You’re correct… banana is actually a herb (not smokable though :( )

@Parsec

This is NOT a lettuce… it’s a mix between broccoli and cauliflower and it’s called Romanesco (in some languages)…
and it’s nice both r.a.w. and cooked… :rolleyes:

@splajn

cucumbers contain 98% water, next to zero fat, quite bland and makes a perfect pickle… huh… :D

cucumbers are quite brilliant

i think it’s an association thing. the test makes you say 666666666 for 15sec. and the pronounciation of 6 is a little bit akin to ‘sex’ …

so my guess is that most do unconsciously pick a vegetable that reminds them in shape and size to their genital :D

but that doesn’t explain why some people thought of broccoli and lettuce…

…i hope. :lol:

Thats probably what Freud would have said too…

who knows, maybe one can draw some conclusions…

well ok… maybe it’s just a cigar.

These tricks are cool but really nothing special.

My theory - is that the thinking of, reading, or repeating a number beforehand is just a little trick to clear your mind … then the questions they ask just have common answers … IOW the numbers prior to the questions really have no association with the answers.

It just happens that, for the average person, the most common number to think of is 7, the most common vegetable is a carrot, the most common color is blue, and the most common tool is a hammer.

I’m guessing the 98% statistic was made up … it’s probably over 50% but I don’t believe it’s 98% … ;)

brrr, well, that was scary :)

i think most people are living real-life matrix (has nothing to do with a movie) without even knowing about it :)

kinda explains banana too :P