2 Question

Hi everyone

My name is daniel and im from spain.

Im trying renoise few days ago and im starting to love it. I think that its one of the perfect program for me but ive got some questions.

First of all, can I do a sidechain with renoise? I would like how to do it because i use to work a lot with it.

Second of all, i would like to automate the bypass (to put on or to put off) in all the effects. Can I do that?

Thank you to everybody

Daniel

There is Signal Follower device in 2.5 which creates something similar to what people call sidechaining.

Yes, if you right click on the enable/disable toggle it will leave a pattern command in current edit cursor location, this turns the effect on/off. Depending on what you are doing, automating parameters or sends may be more useful though.

Welcome to the forum Daniel, I think I know you, I’m Alessandro!

:slight_smile:

They’ve already replied to your questions, so nothing to add…

Hi to everyone and hi for you Alessandro!

Im gonna try to do the sidechain with renoise. Maybe this weekend because i dont have enought time to play every day renoise.

Its to easy to write the bypass with Renoise! Just i need to learn how to do a sidechain.

Thanks again to everybody. Im gonna try to play one song with Renoise and if i like it, im sure that im gonna buy it.