2 Small But Useful Suggestions

i’m working on my new album and i’m missing 2 features (that’s not all but ;)

(double-)click above a column (>the space above a column if the cursor is in the first lines of a pattern) selects the whole column (block)

a pattern-command that switching the dsp-fx’s on/off … combined with the right-click function (right click on the dsp-fx-on/off button inserts the command)

i think this 2 features are useful for everyone - so Renoise-Team please add it!!! :rolleyes: :D B) :yeah:

why would you want another command to select the entire track if you can already use SHIFT+Fx to cut/copy/paste/transpose? :unsure:

You of course know that there already is xF01/0 to switch effects on/off, huh?
about the second part of this request, this should only work when the cursor is positioned on the track you want to modify. otherwise it could lead to unwanted results, so I personally think this is quite useless, but still is something.

I´d like to thank you for bringing this topic up, because I was not shure what double and right-clicking on a track did but I found out that right clicking a track jumps to that track, and double clicking turns that track off.

Also double right clicking solos the current track!

The right clicking I did not knew earlier :)

But I´d rather see that right-clicking also jumps to the positon that you right-clicked on the track, not only to the track.

i want to select columns … sometimes i prefer using the mouse instead of keyboard shortcuts … i think it’s useful to select all rows of one ore more columns with a double click (… all old MED SS users know what i mean ;) TWILEK HELP!!!) :rolleyes:

ohhhh … you are right - thanx for the hint! :) nobody can know everything ;) (but it’s possible to add the right-click function … like every slider … the command is available so why not?! … and … I know that the cursor must positioned on the right place <_<)

Try ctrl + right click.

:o :D :yeah:

a pattern-command that switching the dsp-fx’s on/off … combined with the right-click function (right >click on the dsp-fx-on/off button inserts the command)

Agree with this suggestion to have the right click ability + have mentioned it before myself, think this would definitely speed things up a bit.

about the second part of this request, this should only work when the cursor is positioned on the >track you want to modify. otherwise it could lead to unwanted results, so I personally think this is >quite useless, but still is something.

This could only occur when the cursor is on the track you want to modify as the DSP list / chain view, changes when you scroll to each new track. It would only have to work in the same way that right clicking on sliders does currently.