[3.0] [XRNS] MulsPultChorulator

In this thing

nothing is on topic. It is you crossing a line by far. Don’t expect me to tolerate that.

LOL and cringe. These meltdowns you have might cause some members to feel they can not reply to you, for fear of the way you react. I dont care, personally, and fear no man, but you might be scary some potentially valuable contributers of with this clearly unhinged reaction you have when you disagree. Might want to wind it in a bit, and stick to what you are best at- making great, intelligent technical contributions.

Nice manipulative posting. To me atm it seems, it’s not me having a meltdown.

Edit: And just to add this. “Don’t expect me to tolerate this.” means, I’ve asked an admin/mod to intervene here. If you expected some agressive behaviors from me now, I’m sorry to disappoint you. That might be telling something about your way of thinking, but not about mine.

Clearly; you certainly don’t consider anything you are saying to be anything other than objective perfection, so you are correct in thinking that you are not the one with the problem - we are, having to deal with your meltdowns, time and time again.

People talking of themselfes in plural always appear a bit strange to me. The only thing I can see is, you’re soooo wishing I’d have a meltdown. But the more you realize how far I’m from it, the closer you get to yours. *g If it wasn’t that sad, it’d actually be funny.

At the very least, consider that a Royal We.

How is this all going to end, Bitty? I feel you will not be happy until I back down, leaving you to go back to your usual passive-aggressive, accelerate-decelerate approach, until someone else slightly disagrees with you, and you kick off again, telling us all how objective you are being, or go for a big one and delete all your content again, like in summer 2012

OK, so to prevent Bit_Arts from having to stay awake all night again, I am officially leaving this silliness. Your work is excellent Bit_Arts. Looking forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve.

Looking forward also, to the next time you go off on one. Don’t leave it too long! :)

I’m not “Bitty” or “Mate” or whatever and this is not about someone backing down. It is about basic respect. The way you cross a personal line with your claim and wannabe-analysis like it is the most normal thing in the world is a most disrespectful act. Where do you get the right from to get THAT personal, claiming stuff like that in a public forum? It’s time to wake up and realize, you do not have that right in any way, just like none has the right to do something similar about you. Agreed? Fine!

If I’d decide to delete my own stuff every day, it’d still be my very own decision. No matter if anyone likes it. Beside the fact I haven’t taken anything down since about 1,5 years, what’s your problem with MY very own right to decide about my own stuff? Right, there shouldn’t be a problem, because it’s not yours. So, how about simply taking care of your own stuff only? Sounds quite appropriate and most normal to me.

Ever heard of “One person’s freedom ends, where another person’s freedom begins.”? How about “One person’s freedom ends, where another person’s privacy begins.”? I’ve always been naming things straight and I’m not gonna change it. That’s got a big advantage called honesty. Don’t expect me to become a toadeater, just because some people here can’t handle the truth. If you don’t like that, don’t read me. Quite simple.

I’m closing the topic, because generally this one is not going anywhere back into PWM related discussion.
Please discuss such private issues using the PM system but not in the open, which leads to nowhere.