4 New Songs

WOA man!

Nice stuff… I really dig these sounds

I wanna be your virb friend.

Soft Fennesz meets the Twin? Nice, nice - although a little too loud in the mastering.

Cheers guys,

I only spent about a week on these cos I just wanted a slight change.

Foo? - Never heard of Fennesz? Who is that exactly? Funny you should say it’s loud in the mastering as I’ve been aiming for that. All I’ve done really is push a waves limitter after mixdown. :D

Holy crap!.. :o

I’ll never understand how some people can manage to put so much detail into IDMish stuffs =\ … it’s like an endurance run for me :wacko: … and you did these in a WEEK?! :blink:

goes under his bed and cries :(

OMG, you’re my official new hero tears down mel gibson poster

srs f*cking awsum-ness \o/

sounds, melodies, panning, drums, EVERYTHING <3

Blimey! To be honest I wasn’t really THAT happy with how they turned out, like I said I just thought I’d try something different, I think it was because I got my new laptop :) Thanks for the comments though!

Haha patto, I’ll take that as a compliment but totally different league I’m afraid!

Is there an artwork for that superb ep?

or should I use one of vsnares’ cover? hehe

No JBL that would be illegal as it would infringe copyright laws.

Oh man, i’m in shock and awe. Clean on the mastering. Rough, frantic and complex rythims, yet easy on the ears. This song again makes me glad to be a Renoise/tracker user, and this song again shows the power of trackers. I’d dare anyone to try and make 4 tracks like this in one week in Cubase/any other host. But i’m chicken, so i don’t dare :)

Thanks for the nice tunes!

I was joking… but seriously… It would be nice to have an artwork for this ep.

^^^^
R.O.F.L.!!!

I had to look for a while but :D

If I was in World War II they’d call me Spitfire
fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire
'Cause you know that I can

… am I the only one alive that actually likes the latest Prodigy?

yes

but in liking this EP for your Ears, you’d certainly not be alone
very intense and atmospheric, great stuff!

Word, this is some good work. Release more stuff!

I was too :) But I was being very dry! Thanks for taking the time to check out these tracks everyone else who’s replied, really appreciate it :D

hmmm purdy sounds! :)
love it!

mlon

i was looking for music like the album huge chrome balbalbalba and something like datachi … and i didnt find more music like them … but your tracks are really good. congrats. if you made that in one week imagina what you can do in a month … damn i want an xrns fileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I need to figure out how to work like that. really good stuff. thanks for your music.

Thanks for taking the time to listen! I have two more songs similar to this in another thread that I made recently, it seems to be falling off the board. Here’s the link anyway:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/3-new-songs/21494

cheers