A Couple Songs From The Band I'm Lead Vocalist,

Here are a couple rough recordings of songs from the band I’m lead vocalist of, Mirra. “Face the Truth” has been made longer since this recording, adding a second chorus “truth, face the truth” section with a guitar solo between the two.

This message has been changed until we get the new versions up on a site.

I’m hearing a bit of Jethro Tull on the heavies. Your vox are great, but I reckon the band is doing a very ‘over done sound’. If they loosed the distortion and let the bass guitarist do all the heavy stuff then the guitars could do much more interesting, colourful and melodic stuff up higher.

I’m slowly stretching them. They’ll have a different sound by the year’s end. :) :) Believe it or not, they are the most different band I’ve found for the area I live in. The puget sound area (Seattle/Tacoma area) is completely saturated with the “alternative radio” sound and trying to ride off the coattails of the grunge era, the period that put Seattle on the music map. I can’t figure out why so many bands are stuck in a time loop of '93-'99, but they are. This band is really open-minded, so it shouldn’t be long before they start to see the light :) :)