A Film About Animal Treatment

Oh and to answer this, it’s to meet quota So the answer is the economic result for your “less meat and leather” at a cheap price.

The video showed a procedure of slicing, then skining. It’s assumed the animal will die before the skining, but they aren’t going to slow down production. If you are doing this, like 500 times a day, you’ll stop noticing after a while. Also, if it means loosing your job, then you will notice less.

I would also like to point out that the video made it very clear that, MORE MEAT LEATHER AND ANIMAL TESTING happens today than it did in the past. So people “eating less” is proportional to the hallucination they continue to ignore with their “efforts”.

That’s 13 years a ex-vegan talking… now back to my vegetarian muffin, made with eggs and dairy. Booooo!

fck animals, I’m higher in the foodchain, don’t give me the ethic crap because it gets us nowhere, it doesn’t feed my mouth and even IF I’d give a rats ass, people are just killers and you can’t change that, not for Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed or John Whatshisname. the only reason we feel bad about this sorta thing, is because we’re ALL a bunch of emoticons, bothered by Jack the Cricket and fluffyblood. you think a lion will kill you before he munches on your forehead? no, he lets you bleed to death, slowly and horribly chewing on your aorta because it’s in his nature. like it is in mine to kill a helpless fluffy animal in a horrible way before I eat it. and why not, the adrenaline makes the meat more tasty. I’ve twisted the necks of living chickens for two years straight, 15 gulden an hour back in the day and I never felt any remorse, not because I’m incapable of love or any of that nonsense, but because I looooove chickens, especially dead on a plate. fck everyone who tells me I can’t have meat that wasn’t killed in a humane way…

haha… humane… with the h… of hypocrite…

I simply love this discussion. It’s emotional, people taunt each other and our “renoise-family” breaks together. Let’s just face it: Watching this movie doesn’t help neither us, nor those animals. Eating less meat is not a solution which helps because all others continue to eat meat.

The movie itself is - well - “made for disturbing people”.

People ALWAYS have the choice, what they eat, what clothes they wear. But as usual, the price does matter. No one would pay 20$ for a simple steak, just because the pig was slaughtered in a human way. We ALL go to usual supermarkets and buy what comes in our mind.

Concerning cosmetics: We made our own skin-deseases by ruining our environment. And now we need “Oil of Olaz” to keep our skin healthy. So, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atopic_dermatitis is caused by food, bad air etc…

The problems in our society are not solved by becoming a vegan.