A New Vision (vocal Edit Feat. Henriette)

Thanks for the feedback dopefish … err … Marc Shake.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, it’s really climbing on ctgmusic, nice one!! :D

Got some feedback from friends and collegues, they dig the song but feel it needs a shorter edit, I think it works as it is, but for a later time and a different audience it might be a good idea to shorten it to 3 minutes or so?

I can really see this climb other charts as well.

We could definitely do a shorter edit. What do you suggest we chop out?

Get rid of the doubled up verse maybe? I really wouldn’t want to do that … I think those 2 verse sections are the highlights of the track. Maybe shorten the outro and the middle section a bit and get it down to about 4 minutes.

The sure do like it over at CTG. :slight_smile: What other charts do you have in mind? I also have my music up on beatmaka.com and internetdj.com … would you like me to put this song on those sites as well? I once had my song “Avoiding Oblivion” reach #1 on beatmaka.com…and it stayed there for almost a month. Once a track gets there, it kinda sits there because the position is self-fulfilling - everybody downloads the top track. I got a ton of downloads and emails and stuff; it was quite nice. I’m sure “A New Vision” would get the same, if not greater attention.