Acid House Dub Techno Something

Not finished, tried to do this groovy house chord, still need to improve. What do you think, any tips?

EDIT: Sorry this one ->

http://soundcloud.com/virtualcreations/acid-houze-dub-techno-test12

Not finished, tried to do this groovy house chord, still need to improve. What do you think, any tips?

EDIT: Sorry this one →

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Hey Jurek!

As a former house DJ, I can honestly say I really like this. Very nice deep vibe. Interesting to see the 303 incorporated along with the housey chord. I think it works well. I could definitely listen to more of this.

Also I had a friend mention “dub techno” to me recently, which I had never heard of previously. I sometimes listen to Reggae and Dub. (not step). What would you say qualifies this track as “dub techno”? Just curious.

Anyway keep up the great work!

Hey organic io, thanks for your interest. And thanks for the kind words. Ok, I will try to finish and improve this track. Only the house chord somehow isn’t really fitting from dynamics and eq and maybe too confused, I would say.

Haha, didn’t really know to categorize this sound, so I took all genre names that could fit. Dub just because of the dub echo… What would be the correct genre name here?