Am I The Only One ?

i have never thought paris hilton was in any way attractive. i think she looks about as good as ms. garrett from the facts of life… and i don’t mean back when the facts of life was on … i mean in 2006

somebody had to say it…

thank you, thank you very much

i think paris hilton looks quite nice :) but she acts too “blond” :) judging on looks i would certainly prefer paris to that lady on picture :rolleyes:

MS GARRETT!! FACTS OF LIFE! "YOU TAKE THE GOOD YOU TAKE THE BAD YOU TAKE EM BOTH AND THERE YOU HAVE THE FACTS OF LIFE… " gotta be the best tv show themesong ever

you know… natalie, jo, TOOTIE!! maybe it was just in america … but i figured it would be the kind of show that would be syndicated into all the world’s languages

apart from paris being too much of a stickfigure for my tastes,
but ya gotta admit it would make a great party conversation
if you could say “hey, I’ve had Paris in her Arc de Triomphe”

I think she’s an ugly cnt and her face looks like it’s molded from clay or something. She always has that vacant, shiny-skinned expression on her face, like a RealDoll. If I’m ever unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of her on a TV somewhere I just want to gouge out my eyes and stab pencils into my fcking ear drums.

Stupid, socialite twat.

:D

you will like this :)

and she is not ugly :) admit it!! its just she acts little funny :)

YAAAY

dude her face is NASTY.

if she wasn’t blond, skinny, and famous, if you saw her on the street you would be like ::vomit::

ok guys, everybody who says she is “ugly” post pictures of you girlfirends pliiizzzz :rolleyes:

Im not talking about shes being smart or have good personality etc etc, i dont know her in that respect. But she is not ugly :)

I saw her famous video once and after watching that, I decided I do not need a girlfriend who writes SMS on her mobilephone while I am giving here some pleasure.

Btw, I prefer dark hair.

maybe it wasnt that plasurable? :rolleyes:

I prefer the “When Harry met Sally”-Method. I don’t need her to have fun, at least I hope she pretends she haves fun :)

:lol: no wonder she writes SMSes! maybe she even says a couple of uuhs and aaahs between each SMS :)

What I really hate about this girl is her dog. Come on, that is no dog, that’s a talking ball of twine

ok, everybody who says this or this is ugly is f****ing gay :rolleyes:

It’s so good, being a dj :)

Me and two:

Me and one other:

So, who needs that Hilton?

i said post pics of your gf not just someone from the nightclub :) and still, paris wins, IMO that is :rolleyes:

I don’t think she is ugly but she is not a photomodell either.
Because her face is to squarish.

She just looks like an ordinary nice looking blonde.

I would definatly not have anything against having a girl that looks a bit like her as a girlfriend.

But right now I have a pretty sexy girlfriend :D

I could continue forever…

But I stop now :)

There is no girlfriend pic available. :(

for the shizzle