Amelie

My new release :) I´d like very much that anybody give me some comments about the song.
Thank you very much. I hope this song enjoy it

Amelie

Abyss

:drummer: :guitar: :drummer:

what a lovely tune, really well done stuff - all instruments playing in perfect harmony and melody-wise this is highly diversified.
but… you really have to work on the drums, they are more than just worse, really they destroy the whole tune which is a true pitty!
the drums sound so cheap as if they’d come out of an old casio 20$ keyboard.
without or with other drums, this tune is high quality stuff, especially regarding the composition and arrangement.

A very powerful composition this!

And yes, I agree with Keith… the drums does not make this great composition justice. The rolling drums that end with that whooshing cymbal makes me think of waves hitting against a wall, or maybe a ship :)

Also the instruments being “old” (strings, flute, ensemble) makes it remind me of medievel (?) times… well not THAT old, but you get my drift right :) maybe brave-heart-times hehe

Would be a great sound track for a movie!!! Maybe at the final battle or something (Anyone else than me looking forward to Lord of the Rings 3??)

:yeah:

Only bad thing… Fix the drums, maybe make them sound older as well :D
Wood drums or something… Or bongo drums… like… uhm, Tom-drums (?)

Anywho, great stuff! If you edit it i’ll definitaly download it again, and give it a rating then :)

I´m back to holidays yet :o Hi everybody!!
Thank you keith303 and dufey for your comments and usefull tips, and sorry for my late answer, and englihs ;)
I have to change the drums of the song, and I´ll do it in a futere, thanks for your apreciations. I´d like to use any good VSTi instrument, but I´m limited by the power of my CPU, a lovely PIII 500 jejej (its old but I apreciated it for me) .

Thank you mates again
A friend from Spain :D
Abyss

yeh kill that drum track, it’s crap, the rest is ok.

I just finished listening to your Amelie… very nicely done!
I have also focused something nobody remarked yet… here’s what I think:
It’s way too fast :wacko:

A part from the bad drum track, I find that the timing of the whole composition is running too fast for me. I can’t savour the full chords and changes aren’t SO emotive, since they happen one after the other.
But it’s just my opinion :)