Anonymous Vs Scientology

I havn´t watched this yet, but it looks intersting. Someone or or some group calls themselves Anonymous are on a battle against Scientology. So far they are supposed to have dug up some intressting stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0…feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

meh, scientology is so backwards, juvinile and retarded that it doesnt even deserve a thread or a debate, especially on this forum.

mlon

Anonymous is a name for all 4chan users. Cause they don’t use registered nicks but all post under the name Anonymous. As they don’t have any means to differentiate between different users of 4chan some actually consider the all 4chan users as one being, a hivemind. :)

wheras others consider all the 4chan users to be 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore

It’s clear to me that Tom Cruise is knowing and willing cause over life, thought, and matter, energy, space and time. (OT)

Although it’s true, it still doesn’t change the point. 4chan is very influential site on the internet, and it’s users can cause real damage if controlled right way. And they have done that several times already.

It’s only as powerful as its credibility. In other words: as powerful as other 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore allow it to be. Ofcourse I don’t need to tell you guys that the internet is full of 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore.

Don’t underestimate the power of 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore. Minors tend to have lesser grasp of reality rendering them much more dangerous. Specially the ones who are terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore.

So perhaps they will destroy each other? In the year 3000 AD?

Like danoise pointed out: 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore are more likely to destroy themselves and their fellow retards. Afterall, that is what makes them 15 year old terminally retarded cp addicts with penchants for racism, misogyny and gore in the first place.

I’ve always wondered… why the heck are they only attacking Scientology? There MUST be worse religions out there that cause more damage, have more influential sway on society, and overall, ruin more lives. cough

The Incredible Online Army! Free Download Torrent! oh and w00t!
Seriously, if I were Scientology, I’d buy everyone who opposes me.

Religion is like drugs: fear its addicts.

Atheism is a religion, too…

No it isn’t. Atheism is rejecting all forms of spirituality.
Atheism and religion are like fire and water and fire
sure is not water.

You cannot practice atheism afterall. That would be paradoxal.

Normally people who consider themselves atheist do this: They substitute for another kind of dogma set to keep doing the same: Not thinking.

^ My mom has that on a T-shirt :D

It’s true… our dental hygiene is horrible.

Scientology: Body thetans cause shit

religeous peaple have to be some of the most deluded and ignorant people out there - it’s good for nothing but decent excusese for war and genocide - (broadly speaking -many individuals have happy and fullfilling lives based on love for their fellow man etc)

it makes me so angry when i meet someone who turns out to be brainwashed by this crap - i mean, come on! it’s fucking obvious that it aint true! get a fucking grip people