Anonymous Vs Scientology

Even if it is true… I’m sure whatever deities are out there don’t want people using their names to pull the kind of shit religion does. If I’m going to believe in a higher power, it’s going to be my own concept… I’m not going to place an institution between me and my creator… especially not a fundamentalist institution.

… Imagine your own music worshipping you

The main Scientology place is the UK is 10 miles from me. There’s a huge manor house up the road from where I live where all the recruits live, so my area is crawling with them.

A couple of weeks back I found a dog walking about in the road that belonged to them so I took it back.

They were a nice bunch of people but it wasn’t long before that started asking me if I was interested in Scientology etc. They believe the Earth was blown up by a volcano 8 millions years ago by aliens or something? Weird.

My music hates me :(

You should smithe the heretics

prefer to smite my heretics - here’s a quote, possibly from the Hebrew book of law, about smiting…

That’s from the Old Testament, so yes, also the Tora. Can’t remember the Book, but I remember reading
it and lots of other rules that’ve been outdated for at least 1500 years. Speaking of the Old Testament,
if anyone has the chance and time, read Leviticus verse 26. Best piece of Bible evvah! :yeah: