Anti-magnifier For Xp?

Alright, so I see there are plenty of Magnification tools for XP. My Thinkpad even has one as standard.

What I am looking for though, is the opposite of this.

I got hold of a slightly aged, yet massively awesome Thinkpad T43. The screen rez does not go very high, and this is bound by the gfx card / LCD screen specs.


So, I was wondering… is there anything out there that will zoom OUT of a screen on a computer. I mean, I want to make what I am seeing SMALLER, so I can get more of what I want to see on the screen.



I really doubt so.

Stuff smaller on screen = higher resolution. Basically, you are asking for a new gpu/lcd screen.