Aori Desu ~Wip

This is one of the songs on my upcoming EP. I’m still sort of tweaking it a bit, but it’s finished for the most part. There are very few clipping instances, effects are where they should be, etc. Any other changes would be to some minor instrumentation, or perhaps you have something else in mind… Let me know what you think, guys!

XRNS is Renoise 2.5b9 to be safe, and mp3 is 44.1 160kb.

Aori Desu xrns . . 799K

Aori Desu mp3 . . 3940K

I love how the song start, great hoover sound you have there.

Automageddon: Thanks… I need to work on my bass a little bit more, I think, but I’m glad you like it.

Kaneel: I really like minor keys (this is set in G# Minor), so that’s probably more evident than I thought. Maybe if I switched to G# Major, it’ll sound more upbeat and peppy. And somber ambiance… yeah, I think you’re right. I don’t know how far I can change this without screwing it up, so I’ll do what I think I can, and make more… bright songs in the future. Y’know, chiptune-esque, happy, major things. I’m really bad at that, though, but I guess I’ll have to work on it. I think my version of lolicore isn’t bright enough yet, so thanks for pointing that out so I can face that.