Are Redux shortcuts (in phrases section) different than Renoise?

Looking at the Intro to Redux page at the end, the Shortcut section points to the general Renoise keyboard shortcuts, where it says Enter: Only play the line that the cursor is on (play step by step).

But that’s not the behavior I’m looking at in my Redux VST hosted by Bitwig. Enter and Space bar have the same behavior of starting play/transport. What am I missing here? I would expect Enter to play only the line where cursor is at.

Just downloaded Renoise and I’m getting the expected behavior when using Enter (single line execution). This is not what is happening in Redux with Bitwig as a host.

Nope. Phrases in both Renoise and Redux starts/stops playing the phrase by pressing Enter. This is how it is expected to work.

Play Current Line with Enter only applies to the Pattern Editor

Thanks, yes I realized late last night that same behavior also happens in the Renoise sampler and not the editor.

Can I piggy back here for a related question? Is it the case hat if I keep all my phrases, fx, pan etc. at the sampler phrase level in Renoise (not editor level), they will be transferable as is to Redux when exported as an .xrni? Using only stock fx.

I tested phrases and they do transfer but not sure if all the other stuff I can manipulate in the sampler will. Cheers!