I’m going to be selling these soon on (watch the spelling…) Tindie. Here is a sort of overview of what it can do.
The full features list is as follows…
- Arpeggio modes: Up/Down/Up-Down/Randomised/Manual
- NEW Polyphonic gated chord mode
- Octave span: 1 – 4 octaves
- Note insertion modes: None/Lowest/Highest/3 forward-1 back/4 forward-2 back
- NEW Force to scale option - 7 musical modes/11 root notes/selectable out-of-scale note handling
- Step length: 1 beat thru 1/32 beat including dotted and triplet time steps
- Octave transpose: –3 thru +3 octaves
- Chromatic transpose: –3 thru +12 semitones
- NEW Transpose by MIDI keypress
- Chord hold mode
- 1-16 step play/rest pattern (selected steps played or muted)
- NEW 1-16 step accent pattern (selected steps played at full velocity)
- NEW 1-16 step glide pattern (selected step played at full duration or tied to next note)
- Selectable MIDI transmit/receive channel + OMNI receive mode + MIDI thru + MIDI panic + NEW MIDI “Channel Mode” message filter
- Interactive control over MIDI note velocity, note length, tied notes mode
- Internal MIDI clock with BPM select and tap tempo/send master clock/slave to clock input
- Clock input from main MIDI input or separate dedicated MIDI clock input socket
- MIDI lock mode to ignore note input (useful when controlling multiple ARPIEs in a chain)
- Performance possible without attached MIDI controller using chord insert feature
- Works great with other ARPIES. Cheap enough to use a bank of hardware arpeggiators in a composition or performance setup for hands-on tweaking.
- Minimal, but easy-to-use control surface is based on 16 data LEDS, 16 data buttons, 13 command buttons
- 6 pin “Hack Header” expansion port breaks out power and four GPIO lines.
- NEW Standard firmware allows three standard potentiometers to be wired up to hack header and configured to control MIDI CC’s, Mod, Bend, BPM, Velocity etc
- Three standard 5-pin DIN sockets for MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, SYNC IN
- Receive, Transmit, Beat Clock and Chord Hold LEDs on control surface, firmware diagnostic/power LEDs on main board, reset button.
- Integral 9V PP3 battery holder and 9V DC socket (2.1mm barrel) which works with either polarity plug.
- Small size (98mm x 87mm x 35mm approx dimensions) and light weight (approx 125g without battery)
What do you think?