Audiophiles Just Got Pwnd

Yes :) I think that could be highly indicative of any possible perceived nuances or even large differences between all of this.

2 senses is surely better than 1 sense + cultural bias.

I think its wonderful that you have joined the discussion to add your two cents…there have been many debates about this subject here, nice to hear from someone who actually knows what they are talking about through experimentation as opposed to opinion!

And thanks to Byte-Smasher for posting!

Synesthesia is simply a linking of the senses dude. My girlfriend actually has a mild case of it… color-graphemic synesthesia… she sees different colours around specific letters when reading. She also has colours linked to physical sensation. She sees auras all right, but around inanimate objects. In fact, from what I’ve read, there’s no correlation between graphemes (auras linked to objects) between people with synesthesia. I once saw a documentary where people were comparing the colours they saw around letters. Each one saw different colours. If ethereal auras were real, in the same way that spiritual texts describe them, everyone who percieves them should perceive the same colours or patterns, as those colours and patterns apparently hold meaning.