Automatic File Naming

Hi

How about adding the following fields to the list of tokens for Automatic File Naming:

%FILE_TITLE% - The file name, but without the .xrns extension (eg. “My Song” if the file is called “My Song.xrns”)

Also -and this is really just a luxury- it would be nice to have the option of not rendering group tracks (each track in the group is already rendered separately so sometimes it’s not really necessary to also render the entire group)

Been suggested a few times. Automatic File Naming Suggestion(S)

For the Group one: Does that only apply when rendering each track as a separate file?

I’m sorry I haven’t replied sooner. Yes, that’s what I meant; when rendering each track as a separate file it would be nice to have the option of not rendering group tracks. If, for example, you have a group called Drums containing 3 tracks (Bassdrum, Snare, Hihat) this would currently result in 4 files; Bassdrum, Snare, Hihat, and Drums. Sometimes it makes sense to use the group track containing all 3 drums tracks, but if you are planing to use the 3 tracks in a mixing session the group track is kinda redundant.