Backstage.renoise.com

well, i messed up with the reg-version parsing. we do store version (strings) in the user-database, so we know how long a licence of a user is valid. Except one version string all were in the “x.xx” format, but one was “1.5 Final”. Only users which have purchased 1.5 were affected. I have modified the number parsing functions to hande that correclty… Blame me, stupid bug. :D

backstage is giving me a proxy error now

I just regged / purchased renoise a couiple of days ago , all fine.
Only 1 thing is not working and that is the poll section.
It states that only regged members can vote on the poll. I’m logged in , regged , but still no buttons to vote on the polls.
I know it’s a minor thing, but it would be great if I could vote :slight_smile:

Cheers !

The voting polls is for the next upcoming edition (the poll had been closed last year so development could start.) which is currently in progress of development and is also in a far stadium.
You’ll have to wait for the new poll after the new edition is around.

Hey I finally registered/payed for a legal version of this superb program & I can’t get in the backstage area! God is punishing me:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.0.48 (Unix) PHP/4.3.10 DAV/2 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.0 Server at backstage.renoise.com Port 80

whats wrong?

fixed… once again.

expect some more downtime this weekend, i will be bughunting memory leaks :confused: Sorry!

Cheers!