Beat The Piss Out Of Somebody...

medic?

I think she’s talking shit about the younger girl there.

The lady who throws the punch says “… she is pure trash!”

The woman who got punched is saying something like “… they did marijuana together, did you know that honey? Kerry had THC in her system?”

POW! Right in the kisser!

That’s what you get for smoking that evil reefer!

:D

I think they are in a court house hallway and that lady was being nosey talking shit to the other ladies daughter- so mom popped the shit talker in the mouth. :lol:

I’m assuming the daughter and mother were defendants and the lady was the victim or something.

Whats funny is when the lady gets popped, her head goes back, but her body stays in the same place- really cartoony :lol:

Trajedy is if both parties had been smokin, nobody would have gotten the 'ol face smash.

You ever see two people stoned who were aggressive?

I just followed the whole discussion and I am really afraid of you guys now :D No, we musicians would’n kill each other- would we? Well, okay, wrong mastering makes me angry :D

But really, I had just one fight when I was a kid and okay, the other guy went to hospital and I had a head injury (hospital, too) but since then (almost 17 years now) I did not have any fights anymore.

My drug experience is limited to some weed and nothing more and I even didn’t smoke pot since 3 years. I guess, I am so damned boring (or too grounded) although I live in one of germanys most dangerous cities.

well, you are no better yourself :P

LOL

Sex and drugs and Rock’n’Roll or what?

I had a grand time experimenting with them. Never was one to get addicted to things.

I grew up and still live in an area that is known for very violent crimes.

It’s also a place that cops has filmed in numerous times over the years - West Palm Beach.

“The nation’s 10 Most Dangerous Cities with populations of 75,000 or more were Detroit, Atlanta, Camden, Baltimore, St. Louis, Gary, Flint, West Palm Beach, Miami and New Orleans.”

Something interested I spotted. This city is about 5 min east of my work location - haha

Riveriera Beach is a city located a little south of where i currently live. And is the next city north of west palm beach, a city with a population of 90,000, which is located about an hour and a half north of miami, fl, and doesn’t share the best reputation either, and it is the 5th worst city in the country with a population of over 75,000. Riveriera Beach, a.k.a. The Raw, is known to be the worste place in Palm Beach County and is the most notorious for being our crime capital of south florida. It has a population of approx. 30,000, but has more crimes than places such as compton which has a horrible rep. and a pop. 3 times the size as Riveriera Beach. Riveriera Beach also has more property crimes and almost as many violent crimes as Detroit Michiagan, which is known to be the worst city with a pop. over 200,000. Detroit has a population of 975,000, where Riveriera Beach has a pop. of 30,000,yet Riveriera Beach still manages to keep up. If it can manage to do that, then i think it deserves to be the worst, dirtiest, crime-infested city in America.