Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

bämp!
bought renoise when version 2.0 came. and that was a wise decision!
I grew up (musically) with MPtracker and still was using it for beatmaking
when i was not getting comfy with reason and logic 5 and cubase sx3.
boomshanka!
now im educated in protools and logic and use cubase 5 every now and then.
but I still turn to renoise for just about everything
except for multitracking or recording vocals.
very pleased :rolleyes:

I buy it, i love it :drummer:

Bump! Back to trackers

Bought version 2.6 though I’ve been using the demo since the beginning of time.

i’ve bought it twice now…first license ran out, updated it with current version.

Bump.

June 9th 2011 Loving every byte of it

I just bought it today !

i purchased cubase, i bought NI kontakt, some plugins, windows 7… and i think november last year i bought renoise and it was the only one i have no regrets about… and i found the fun in making music again :)

Ba-bump.

Just bought it this year. Never tracked much before, though I’d known about trackers since Amiga days. Reason remains my primary tool but Renoise’s sampling superpowers are pretty dope.

I bought Renoise back at 2.1, spent my vicodin’d up wisdom tooth extraction recovery time learning it meticulously, and have been cranking out the beats and mangling sound ever since.

I periodically (ever 6 months or so) re-read the manual to kind of refresh my brain.

Bought the licence this morning.

second time i bought thelicence, first from 1.2 to 2.2 and now from 2.8 —> 8)

from 1.5 and upgraded recently.

Always will.

Registered since version 2.1 :drummer:

Registered Noisetrekker 3 (around 2001-2002) that became Protrekker and finally Renoise. Got free updates until 2.0, and I bought the 2.0 - 3.0 upgrade.

Licensed Impulse Tracker 1999.

Yesterday I bought this absolutely fabulous piece of software.
Renoise is a universe!

Officially got news that a friend of mine was nice enough to buy this for me, so now I have Renoise 2.7.2, and I will be able to download up to V3.8.x so I’m officially bumping this thread!

Bump :D Been tracking since I was 11, have used the demo version of Renoise since 2011, happy to have 2.8 :3

Registered through 3.8, thanks for the constant updates. Bumped for support